What is involved in Software Development
Find out what the related areas are that Software Development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software Development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software development process journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software development process leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software Development related domains to cover and 246 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software Development, Search-based software engineering, Computer programmer, Programming team, Software development process, Parallel computing, Analysis of algorithms, Computational complexity theory, Systems software, Mixed reality, Unsupervised learning, Computational biology, Software archaeology, Integrated development environment, Process control, Digital library, Control theory, Incremental build model, Information system, Team software process, Risk management, Acceptance test–driven development, Functional programming, Danese Cooper, Software quality, Decision support system, Adaptive software development, Software maintenance, Function model, Software documentation, Application release automation, Software development methodology, Data mining, Rapid application development, Peri Tarr, Iterative and incremental development, Knowledge representation and reasoning, Waterfall model, Web application development, Computing platform, Data modeling, ACM Computing Classification System, Data model, Computer hardware, Software blueprint, Computer data storage, National Diet Library, Diagramming technique, ISO 9001, Network service, Intellectual property, Programming paradigm, Source code editor, Source code generation, Mathematical analysis, Mathematical optimization, Graphics processing unit, Networking hardware, Continuous Delivery, General-purpose modeling, Software development effort estimation, Custom software, Printed circuit board, Multi-task learning, Software quality assurance, Network architecture, Software prototyping, Computer-aided software engineering, Network performance, Enterprise information system:
Software Development Critical Criteria:
Dissect Software Development decisions and adopt an insight outlook.
– When you are identifying the potential technical strategy(s) you have several process factors that you should address. As with initial scoping how much detail you go into when documenting the architecture, the views that you create, and your approach to modeling are important considerations. Furthermore, will you be considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
– As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilize existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– Much of the agile advice is oriented towards small teams of up to ten people, who are either co-located or near located, who have ready access to their primary stakeholders, and who are working on software that can be easily organized into a series of small releases. What about large teams?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– Can you afford to lock your business into a rigid long-term project where the cost of change grows exponentially?
– Are meetings viewed as ways for managers to micromanage their teams: what have you done in the last 24 hours?
– Are you considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
– To what level of detail will you capture the requirements, if at all?
– Should you have a strict project sequence, or should you be flexible?
– How do you develop requirements for agile software development?
– what is the difference between Agile Development and Lean UX?
– If you used Agile in the past, but do not now, why?
– What does it mean to scale agile solution delivery?
– How do Web Operators communicate with Developers?
– What challenges do teams face when scaling agile?
– What type of Experience is valuable?
– How good are our agile methods?
– Are Agile teams collocated?
– Have we Adopted Agile?
Search-based software engineering Critical Criteria:
Talk about Search-based software engineering quality and mentor Search-based software engineering customer orientation.
– Think about the people you identified for your Software Development project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Software Development values?
– Does the Software Development task fit the clients priorities?
Computer programmer Critical Criteria:
Own Computer programmer goals and plan concise Computer programmer education.
– Have you identified your Software Development key performance indicators?
– Why should we adopt a Software Development framework?
Programming team Critical Criteria:
Steer Programming team failures and report on setting up Programming team without losing ground.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Software Development information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Software Development forward?
– Do we monitor the Software Development decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Categorize Software development process risks and achieve a single Software development process view and bringing data together.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Software Development. How do we gain traction?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What is the purpose of Software Development in relation to the mission?
– How do we Identify specific Software Development investment and emerging trends?
Parallel computing Critical Criteria:
Focus on Parallel computing projects and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Parallel computing results.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Software Development processes?
– Does Software Development appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How to deal with Software Development Changes?
Analysis of algorithms Critical Criteria:
Study Analysis of algorithms tactics and summarize a clear Analysis of algorithms focus.
– Think about the functions involved in your Software Development project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Does Software Development analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How much does Software Development help?
Computational complexity theory Critical Criteria:
Study Computational complexity theory issues and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Computational complexity theory information.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Software Development? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Do we have past Software Development Successes?
Systems software Critical Criteria:
X-ray Systems software engagements and display thorough understanding of the Systems software process.
– What are the barriers to increased Software Development production?
– How do we maintain Software Developments Integrity?
Mixed reality Critical Criteria:
Trace Mixed reality visions and do something to it.
– Does Software Development systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Do Software Development rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are the long-term Software Development goals?
Unsupervised learning Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Unsupervised learning goals and overcome Unsupervised learning skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Software Development process?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software Development, including any consulting or professional services?
Computational biology Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Computational biology decisions and improve Computational biology service perception.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Software Development leaders?
– Who will provide the final approval of Software Development deliverables?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Group Software archaeology tactics and handle a jump-start course to Software archaeology.
– What are our needs in relation to Software Development skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Is there any existing Software Development governance structure?
– What threat is Software Development addressing?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Integrated development environment adoptions and get answers.
– Consider your own Software Development project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are all of our Software Development domains and what do they do?
Process control Critical Criteria:
Grasp Process control results and learn.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Software Development is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Software Development project manager?
– Are Acceptance Sampling and Statistical Process Control Complementary or Incompatible?
– How do we keep improving Software Development?
Digital library Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Digital library governance and get answers.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software Development product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Software Development project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the disruptive Software Development technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Control theory Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Control theory issues and ask questions.
– How do we manage Software Development Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Software Development Management?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Examine Incremental build model tactics and get answers.
– What vendors make products that address the Software Development needs?
– Can we do Software Development without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How do we Lead with Software Development in Mind?
Information system Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Information system planning and slay a dragon.
– Have we developed a continuous monitoring strategy for the information systems (including monitoring of security control effectiveness for system-specific, hybrid, and common controls) that reflects the organizational Risk Management strategy and organizational commitment to protecting critical missions and business functions?
– On what terms should a manager of information systems evolution and maintenance provide service and support to the customers of information systems evolution and maintenance?
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Would an information systems (is) group with more knowledge about a data production process produce better quality data for data consumers?
– Are information systems and the services of information systems things of value that have suppliers and customers?
– What does the customer get from the information systems performance, and on what does that depend, and when?
– What are the principal business applications (i.e. information systems available from staff PC desktops)?
– Why Learn About Security, Privacy, and Ethical Issues in Information Systems and the Internet?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– How secure -well protected against potential risks is the information system ?
– Is unauthorized access to information held in information systems prevented?
– What does integrity ensure in an information system?
– Is authorized user access to information systems ensured?
– How are our information systems developed ?
– Is security an integral part of information systems?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Study Team software process management and finalize specific methods for Team software process acceptance.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Software Development models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Software Development?
– How do we know that any Software Development analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Risk management tactics and get the big picture.
– What are the responsibilities of the erm. Does the function serve as a coordinating body for the individual Risk Management activities or as an advisory body?
– Has Cybersecurity been identified in the physical security plans for the assets, reflecting planning for a blended cyber/physical attack?
– What are the dangers to individuals and society inherent in any single centralized system of identity and authentication?
– Have you broken down your risks into the COSO ERM categories: Strategic, Financial Reporting, Operating and Regulatory?
– Does the process include a BIA, risk assessments, Risk Management, and risk monitoring and testing?
– How important is the Risk assessed information to the user organizations mission?
– Who in your organization is responsible for developing risk management policy?
– Is there an agreed-upon framework by which risk culture is regularly assessed?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– What are the security information requirements of Cybersecurity stakeholders?
– Where do we locate our Cybersecurity Risk Management program/office?
– Is there an impact to schedule performance and to what level?
– Are regular risk assessments executed across all entities?
– Do you use any homegrown IT system for risk assessments?
– Risk Communication what to Communicate?
– Are we working on the right risks?
– When should risk be managed?
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Acceptance test–driven development management and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Acceptance test–driven development projects.
– Which customers cant participate in our Software Development domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What business benefits will Software Development goals deliver if achieved?
– Are there recognized Software Development problems?
Functional programming Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Functional programming failures and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Functional programming.
– Does Software Development include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software Development process?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Unify Danese Cooper outcomes and work towards be a leading Danese Cooper expert.
– Why is Software Development important for you now?
– How do we go about Securing Software Development?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Reason over Software quality decisions and devote time assessing Software quality and its risk.
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– What are specific Software Development Rules to follow?
– What about Software Development Analysis of results?
Decision support system Critical Criteria:
Confer re Decision support system outcomes and intervene in Decision support system processes and leadership.
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Software Development with what users do day-to-day?
– Is Software Development Required?
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Adaptive software development projects and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Adaptive software development.
– How can the value of Software Development be defined?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Nurse Software maintenance leadership and track iterative Software maintenance results.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– Can we add value to the current Software Development decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Map Function model management and ask questions.
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Graph Software documentation risks and customize techniques for implementing Software documentation controls.
– Have all basic functions of Software Development been defined?
– What is Effective Software Development?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Start Application release automation visions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– For your Software Development project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Judge Software development methodology results and intervene in Software development methodology processes and leadership.
– What are the key elements of your Software Development performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Jump start Data mining tactics and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Data mining decisions.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Software Development process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Software Development process available?
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Unify Rapid application development results and prioritize challenges of Rapid application development.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in an organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– What sets of objectives are important to our systems development project?
– Why wait years to develop systems likely to be obsolete upon completion?
– Are requirements abstract enough and can they change within limits?
– Technical feasibility -is the solution technically practical?
– How do you measure system effectiveness in your organization?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– Did usability perceptions change during the rad proces?
– Should it be monitored by standard monitoring tools?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– What are the associated risks?
– Is it applicable?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Peri Tarr governance and balance specific methods for improving Peri Tarr results.
– Do those selected for the Software Development team have a good general understanding of what Software Development is all about?
– Does Software Development create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Judge Iterative and incremental development strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Software Development goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Knowledge representation and reasoning Critical Criteria:
Examine Knowledge representation and reasoning tasks and correct Knowledge representation and reasoning management by competencies.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Software Development in a volatile global economy?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Software Development strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How can skill-level changes improve Software Development?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Design Waterfall model failures and proactively manage Waterfall model risks.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software Development processes?
– Is the scope of Software Development defined?
Web application development Critical Criteria:
Add value to Web application development issues and pioneer acquisition of Web application development systems.
– What is our formula for success in Software Development ?
Computing platform Critical Criteria:
Infer Computing platform planning and display thorough understanding of the Computing platform process.
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Data modeling quality and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Data modeling projects.
ACM Computing Classification System Critical Criteria:
Analyze ACM Computing Classification System tactics and perfect ACM Computing Classification System conflict management.
– In a project to restructure Software Development outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Adapt Data model visions and probe the present value of growth of Data model.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Software Development ?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Software Development activities?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Software Development?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Computer hardware Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Computer hardware tasks and devise Computer hardware key steps.
– What are the short and long-term Software Development goals?
Software blueprint Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Software blueprint strategies and remodel and develop an effective Software blueprint strategy.
– To what extent does management recognize Software Development as a tool to increase the results?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Software Development objectives?
Computer data storage Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Computer data storage outcomes and describe the risks of Computer data storage sustainability.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Software Development?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Administer National Diet Library decisions and sort National Diet Library activities.
Diagramming technique Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Diagramming technique management and document what potential Diagramming technique megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Is there a Software Development Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Check ISO 9001 leadership and intervene in ISO 9001 processes and leadership.
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Software Development process?
Network service Critical Criteria:
Investigate Network service adoptions and separate what are the business goals Network service is aiming to achieve.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Software Development strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Software Development workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Is unauthorized access to network services prevented?
– How can we improve Software Development?
Intellectual property Critical Criteria:
Grasp Intellectual property decisions and get out your magnifying glass.
– What will be the policies for data sharing and public access (including provisions for protection of privacy, confidentiality, security, intellectual property rights and other rights as appropriate)?
– During the last 3 years, have you received a complaint or an injunction arising out of intellectual property infringement, content or advertising?
– Is legal review performed on all intellectual property utilized in the course of your business operations?
– Am I concerned about intellectual property protection and legal issues of my application and data?
– In what ways are Software Development vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Are there any data with intellectual property (e.g., patent, copyright) concerns with sharing?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Software Development been identified and analyzed?
– Who will own any copyright or intellectual property rights to the data?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Programming paradigm risks and find answers.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software Development products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Source code editor Critical Criteria:
Talk about Source code editor strategies and don’t overlook the obvious.
– In the case of a Software Development project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Software Development project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Software Development project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Source code generation Critical Criteria:
Reason over Source code generation quality and ask what if.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Software Development is underway?
Mathematical analysis Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Mathematical analysis strategies and define what our big hairy audacious Mathematical analysis goal is.
– When a Software Development manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Mathematical optimization Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Mathematical optimization issues and intervene in Mathematical optimization processes and leadership.
– Will Software Development deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Graphics processing unit Critical Criteria:
Focus on Graphics processing unit failures and stake your claim.
– Are accountability and ownership for Software Development clearly defined?
Networking hardware Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Networking hardware governance and prioritize challenges of Networking hardware.
– How can you negotiate Software Development successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Continuous Delivery Critical Criteria:
Apply Continuous Delivery governance and handle a jump-start course to Continuous Delivery.
– A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that is going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– How do we go about Comparing Software Development approaches/solutions?
– Does your organization hope to achieve continuous delivery?
General-purpose modeling Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over General-purpose modeling quality and slay a dragon.
– How important is Software Development to the user organizations mission?
Software development effort estimation Critical Criteria:
X-ray Software development effort estimation leadership and oversee Software development effort estimation requirements.
– Is maximizing Software Development protection the same as minimizing Software Development loss?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Software Development move?
Custom software Critical Criteria:
Study Custom software projects and revise understanding of Custom software architectures.
– Is the Software Development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What is our Software Development Strategy?
Printed circuit board Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Printed circuit board projects and integrate design thinking in Printed circuit board innovation.
– Are there Software Development Models?
Multi-task learning Critical Criteria:
Face Multi-task learning risks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Multi-task learning is getting what it needs.
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Software quality assurance projects and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software Development objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Why are Software Development skills important?
Network architecture Critical Criteria:
Own Network architecture leadership and probe the present value of growth of Network architecture.
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Check Software prototyping risks and maintain Software prototyping for success.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Software Development project?
Computer-aided software engineering Critical Criteria:
Shape Computer-aided software engineering planning and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Computer-aided software engineering decisions.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software Development?
– How will you measure your Software Development effectiveness?
Network performance Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Network performance strategies and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Network performance projects.
– Monitoring network performance under constraints, for e.g., once the network utilization has crossed a threshold, how does a particular class of traffic behave?
– What are current Software Development Paradigms?
Enterprise information system Critical Criteria:
Use past Enterprise information system leadership and be persistent.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software development process Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Search-based software engineering External links:
Search-based software engineering – ScienceDirect
Programming team External links:
Home – UCF Programming Team SPARTA
UCF Programming Team – Home | Facebook
Clever Programming Team Names – Custom Ink Blog
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
Parallel computing External links:
IBM Demos In-Memory Massively Parallel Computing | EE …
Parallel Computing Toolbox Documentation – MathWorks
Parallel Computing Institute – Parallel@Illinois
Analysis of algorithms External links:
CSCI 570: Analysis of Algorithms · USC Schedule of Classes
What is amortized analysis of algorithms? – Stack Overflow
[PDF]Design & Analysis of Algorithms (Questions 5 – 8)
Computational complexity theory External links:
Computational Complexity Theory (Stanford Encyclopedia …
Systems software External links:
TicketReturn™ Ticketing Systems Software
Systems Software Specialist (Series) Exam Consent …
Health Systems Software; Advanced Scheduling and …
Mixed reality External links:
All Categories — Windows Mixed Reality Developer Forum
Microsoft HoloLens | The leader in mixed reality technology
Windows Mixed Reality PC hardware guidelines
Unsupervised learning External links:
Unsupervised Learning – MATLAB & Simulink
Computational biology External links:
Welcome | Computational Biology Ph.D. Program
Computational Biology Books – Steven E. Brenner
Computational biology (eBook, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Software archaeology External links:
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Software Archaeology – Reddit
Integrated development environment External links:
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Progress …
Integrated Development Environment Elements
Process control External links:
What is PROCESS CONTROL – Black’s Law Dictionary
Industrial Process Control & Automation Products & Support
Process Control Systems – AbeBooks
Digital library External links:
AHEC Digital Library
NCLC Digital Library
J. Willard Marriott Digital Library
Control theory External links:
Gate control theory of pain – ScienceDaily
Gate Control Theory and Pain Management | Brain Blogger
Control theory diagram. Control theory in sociology is the idea that two control systems-inner controls and outer controls-work against our tendencies to deviate. Control theory can either be classified as centralized or decentralized or neither. Decentralized control is considered market control.
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental build model – YouTube
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Information system External links:
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System
Team software process External links:
The Team Software Process | Software Engineering – Scribd
Team Software Process | Overview
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) – Georgia Tech STAR …
Risk management External links:
Risk management is the identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks (defined in ISO 31000 as the effect of uncertainty on objectives) followed by coordinated and economical application of resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of unfortunate events or to maximize the realization of opportunities.
Celgene Risk Management
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Functional programming External links:
Why Functional Programming Matters – YouTube
Practical Functional Programming – Hacker Noon
Manning | Functional Programming in C#
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper | Facebook
Danese Cooper – Google+
Software quality External links:
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
iSQI (International Software Quality Institute)
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next …
Decision support system External links:
North Carolina Accounting System Decision Support System
[PDF]Appendix N Wildland Fire Decision Support System …
Decision Support System – DSS Definition – Investopedia
Adaptive software development External links:
ISE Adaptive Software Development – YouTube
The Benefits of Adaptive Software Development | Adaptik
An adaptive software development process model – …
Software maintenance External links:
Software maintenance is an anti-pattern – 18F
Salon Iris Updates | Download Software Maintenance
Upgrade and Software Maintenance Agreement Purchase …
Software documentation External links:
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
NC Software Documentation – Navigation Pane
Software Documentation | Zenoss
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation | ARCAD Software
Application Release Automation (ARA) – Gartner IT Glossary
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
Software development methodology External links:
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
Data mining External links:
Data Mining on the Florida Department of Corrections Website
UT Data Mining
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Reference | Microsoft Docs
Rapid application development External links:
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Iterative and incremental development External links:
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Knowledge representation and reasoning External links:
Ontologies | Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
Course program | Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
Waterfall model External links:
What project or company uses the waterfall model? – Quora
How is V-Model different from Waterfall model? – Quora
How to make a realistic waterfall model – YouTube
Web application development External links:
Usability Consulting – Web Application Development – Interakt
Computing platform External links:
In-Memory Computing Platform | GigaSpaces
MCP50 | Mobile Computing Platform | USA Fleet Solutions
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Data modeling External links:
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
| Peace, Love, Data Modeling
Data Modeling Foundations Flashcards | Quizlet
ACM Computing Classification System External links:
ACM Computing Classification System ToC
The 2012 ACM Computing Classification System
Data model External links:
NQF: Quality Data Model
erwin® Data Modeler – Unlock the value of your data – erwin.com
ad · erwin.com/products/data-modeler
Introducing the new entities in the Common data model
Computer hardware External links:
[H]ardOCP Computer Hardware Reviews and News
Computer Hardware, Software, Technology Solutions | Insight
Software blueprint External links:
What Is Software Blueprint? – YouTube
Computer data storage External links:
Computer Data Storage Options – Ferris State University
computer data storage service – TheBlaze
National Diet Library External links:
The National Diet Library, Tokyo, Japan, 1949
Online Gallery | National Diet Library
National Diet Library | library, Tokyo, Japan | Britannica.com
ISO 9001 External links:
Bevel Gear Co., LTD | ISO 9001 Precision Gear Manufacturer
Intellectual property External links:
Knobbe Martens Intellectual Property Law
Intellectual Property Rights (IPRS) search – cbp.gov
Lerner David; Intellectual Property Attorneys
Programming paradigm External links:
Programming Paradigms – Loyola Marymount University
What is the imperative programming paradigm? – Quora
Difference between Programming Paradigm, Design …
Source code editor External links:
Source Code Editor Download – simplesolverlogic.com
EditRocket – The Text and Source Code Editor
Brackets: A Free Open Source Code Editor for the Web – …
Source code generation External links:
When is source code generation a good thing? – Quora
Mathematical analysis External links:
From solid mechanics to mathematical analysis.
Mathematical Analysis Readiness Test
Mathematical optimization External links:
Title: Mathematical optimization for packing problems – arXiv
Mathematical Optimization – Linear Programming in …
Mathematical optimization — NYU Scholars
Graphics processing unit External links:
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) – Techopedia.com
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) | Google Cloud Platform
Buy Nvidia Quadro K6000 12GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 GPU Kepler Graphics Processing Unit Video Adapter 900-52081-0050-000 699-52081-0500-200: Graphics Cards – …
Networking hardware External links:
Meraki Networking Hardware -Take Your Network By The Horn
Summit Information Resources – Networking Hardware and …
Networking Hardware for Reliable Device Connectivity | Perle
Continuous Delivery External links:
CD 101 – Introduction to Continuous Delivery
Rainforest QA: Bring QA Into The Era of Continuous Delivery
Continuous Delivery from Electric Cloud
Custom software External links:
Orases – We Make Custom Software Easy
Custom Software Design & Development | FrogSlayer
Nearshore Custom Software Development Company | Intellias
Printed circuit board External links:
Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer PCB | Gorilla Circuits
Printed Circuit Board Design and Assembly
Multi-task learning External links:
[PDF]Situation Aware Multi-Task Learning for Trafﬁc Prediction
Software quality assurance External links:
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – US Department of …
Software Quality Assurance Plan | Department of Energy
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
Network architecture External links:
Developing a blueprint for global R&E network architecture
Network Architecture – Cisco DNA
Software prototyping External links:
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
GUI Design and Software Prototyping Tools – Caretta Software
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
Computer-aided software engineering External links:
Using Computer-Aided Software Engineering (CASE)- …
Network performance External links:
LiveAction Network Performance Monitoring Software
AppNeta – End-User Experience & Network Performance …
Application & Network Performance Management | …
Enterprise information system External links:
– MEP’s Enterprise Information System (MEIS)
SCEIS Logins » South Carolina Enterprise Information System
Banner Enterprise Information System – SIUE