What is involved in Rational Unified Process
Find out what the related areas are that Rational Unified Process connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Rational Unified Process thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Rational Unified Process journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Rational Unified Process leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Rational Unified Process related domains to cover and 210 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Rational Unified Process, Profile diagram, Agile Modeling, Environment discipline, Software development process, Agile Unified Process, Object-oriented analysis and design, Philippe Kruchten, Quality control, Project life cycle, Booch method, Interaction overview diagram, Rational Software, Sequence diagram, Software testing, Object-oriented programming, Extreme programming, IBM Rational Method Composer, Ivar Jacobson, Feature-driven development, Package diagram, Scaled Agile Framework, Executable Architecture, Computer programming, Dynamic Systems Development Method, UML state machine, Agile software development, Communication diagram, RUP hump, Object composition, Object diagram, XML Metadata Interchange, Software configuration management, Unified Process, Object-oriented modeling, Executable UML, Iterative and incremental development, Test-driven development, Class diagram, Component diagram, Use case diagram, Continuous integration, Software framework, Deployment diagram, Software architecture, Eclipse Process Framework, Software component, Activity diagram, Software engineering, UML Partners, Object-modeling technique, Rational Software Scandinavia AB, Rational Unified Process, Integrated Authority File, Composite structure diagram, Use case:
Rational Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Grasp Rational Unified Process outcomes and proactively manage Rational Unified Process risks.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Rational Unified Process objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do we measure improved Rational Unified Process service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we Lead with Rational Unified Process in Mind?
Profile diagram Critical Criteria:
Meet over Profile diagram goals and develop and take control of the Profile diagram initiative.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Rational Unified Process products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Is Rational Unified Process Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Are there recognized Rational Unified Process problems?
Agile Modeling Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Agile Modeling governance and probe Agile Modeling strategic alliances.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Rational Unified Process moving forward?
Environment discipline Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Environment discipline risks and finalize specific methods for Environment discipline acceptance.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Rational Unified Process objectives?
– Do we all define Rational Unified Process in the same way?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Investigate Software development process engagements and spearhead techniques for implementing Software development process.
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What are our needs in relation to Rational Unified Process skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Which Rational Unified Process goals are the most important?
Agile Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Chat re Agile Unified Process adoptions and transcribe Agile Unified Process as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Among the Rational Unified Process product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Who needs to know about Rational Unified Process ?
– Are there Rational Unified Process Models?
Object-oriented analysis and design Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Object-oriented analysis and design failures and give examples utilizing a core of simple Object-oriented analysis and design skills.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Rational Unified Process product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Rational Unified Process leaders?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Rational Unified Process?
Philippe Kruchten Critical Criteria:
Participate in Philippe Kruchten results and devise Philippe Kruchten key steps.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Rational Unified Process project?
– Can we do Rational Unified Process without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Do we have past Rational Unified Process Successes?
Quality control Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Quality control results and separate what are the business goals Quality control is aiming to achieve.
– Is the Quality Assurance function recognized to be different from implicit and continuous quality control during fabrication, in that it is discrete, explicit following production, and ignores the sequence or nature of the fabrication steps or processes?
– Do we conduct regular data quality audits to ensure that our strategies for enforcing quality control are up-to-date and that any corrective measures undertaken in the past have been successful in improving Data Quality?
– Have we established unit(s) whose primary responsibility is internal audit, Quality Assurance, internal control or quality control?
– What policies do we need to develop or enhance to ensure the quality control of data gathered?
– What quality control measures will be used to ensure the program progresses as planned?
– Do Rational Unified Process rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Do we regularly review and update its Data Quality control procedures?
– Who will provide the final approval of Rational Unified Process deliverables?
– Are regulatory inspections considered part of quality control?
– How can you measure Rational Unified Process in a systematic way?
– What about quality control? Defects?
– What is your quality control system?
– What about quality control?
Project life cycle Critical Criteria:
Survey Project life cycle leadership and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Project life cycle results.
– Can we add value to the current Rational Unified Process decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What is the source of the strategies for Rational Unified Process strengthening and reform?
– How do we manage Rational Unified Process Knowledge Management (KM)?
Booch method Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Booch method tasks and transcribe Booch method as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Rational Unified Process experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Does Rational Unified Process systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– In what ways are Rational Unified Process vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Interaction overview diagram Critical Criteria:
Mine Interaction overview diagram results and know what your objective is.
– How do we Improve Rational Unified Process service perception, and satisfaction?
Rational Software Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Rational Software projects and assess and formulate effective operational and Rational Software strategies.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Rational Unified Process been identified and analyzed?
– What is our Rational Unified Process Strategy?
Sequence diagram Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Sequence diagram planning and oversee Sequence diagram requirements.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Rational Unified Process study?
– Why are Rational Unified Process skills important?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Start Software testing management and integrate design thinking in Software testing innovation.
– In a project to restructure Rational Unified Process outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Rational Unified Process project?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Recall Object-oriented programming goals and research ways can we become the Object-oriented programming company that would put us out of business.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Rational Unified Process forward?
– What is our formula for success in Rational Unified Process ?
– How do we go about Securing Rational Unified Process?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Extreme programming strategies and pay attention to the small things.
– How do we know that any Rational Unified Process analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are the usability implications of Rational Unified Process actions?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
IBM Rational Method Composer Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap IBM Rational Method Composer adoptions and observe effective IBM Rational Method Composer.
– what is the best design framework for Rational Unified Process organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How would one define Rational Unified Process leadership?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Generalize Ivar Jacobson leadership and get out your magnifying glass.
– How do we Identify specific Rational Unified Process investment and emerging trends?
– What threat is Rational Unified Process addressing?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Administer Feature-driven development results and sort Feature-driven development activities.
– How important is Rational Unified Process to the user organizations mission?
– Are we Assessing Rational Unified Process and Risk?
Package diagram Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Package diagram governance and research ways can we become the Package diagram company that would put us out of business.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Rational Unified Process processes?
– What are the barriers to increased Rational Unified Process production?
– How to deal with Rational Unified Process Changes?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Merge Scaled Agile Framework issues and triple focus on important concepts of Scaled Agile Framework relationship management.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Rational Unified Process services/products?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Rational Unified Process delivery for example is new software needed?
Executable Architecture Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Executable Architecture decisions and display thorough understanding of the Executable Architecture process.
– Does Rational Unified Process analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Why is Rational Unified Process important for you now?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Adapt Computer programming tactics and overcome Computer programming skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Rational Unified Process opportunities costing us money?
Dynamic Systems Development Method Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Dynamic Systems Development Method decisions and mentor Dynamic Systems Development Method customer orientation.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Rational Unified Process project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Rational Unified Process project lifecycle?
– Think about the functions involved in your Rational Unified Process project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Are there Rational Unified Process problems defined?
UML state machine Critical Criteria:
Match UML state machine tactics and explain and analyze the challenges of UML state machine.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Rational Unified Process project?
– What will drive Rational Unified Process change?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Steer Agile software development strategies and be persistent.
– Management buy-in is a concern. Many program managers are worried that upper-level management would ask for progress reports and productivity metrics that would be hard to gather in an Agile work environment. Management ignorance of Agile methodologies is also a worry. Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– How can the balance between tacit and explicit knowledge and their diffusion be found in agile software development when there are several parties involved?
– Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– Which is really software best practice to us, CMM or agile development?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
– What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
– What technologies are available to support system development?
– Has Your Organization Adopted One or More Agile Techniques?
– What is your favorite project managment interview question?
– How Agile are Industrial Software Development Practices?
– Complexity: an appropriate framework for development?
– What does it mean to scale agile solution delivery?
– So what do your developers do differently in agile?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– What have you completed since yesterday?
– What is the expected system lifetime?
– What is Scale and Why Manage It?
– What is our Agile methodology?
– How much modeling to do?
– A separate test team?
Communication diagram Critical Criteria:
Check Communication diagram tasks and be persistent.
RUP hump Critical Criteria:
Rank RUP hump issues and correct RUP hump management by competencies.
– What are the key elements of your Rational Unified Process performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Rational Unified Process?
Object composition Critical Criteria:
Study Object composition outcomes and integrate design thinking in Object composition innovation.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Rational Unified Process with what users do day-to-day?
– Does the Rational Unified Process task fit the clients priorities?
Object diagram Critical Criteria:
See the value of Object diagram governance and define what do we need to start doing with Object diagram.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Rational Unified Process, including any consulting or professional services?
XML Metadata Interchange Critical Criteria:
Canvass XML Metadata Interchange leadership and pay attention to the small things.
– Does Rational Unified Process create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Software configuration management issues and cater for concise Software configuration management education.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Rational Unified Process processes?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Rational Unified Process?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Audit Unified Process outcomes and cater for concise Unified Process education.
Object-oriented modeling Critical Criteria:
Match Object-oriented modeling governance and look at the big picture.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Rational Unified Process strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Executable UML planning and document what potential Executable UML megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Rational Unified Process is underway?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Group Iterative and incremental development results and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Iterative and incremental development projects.
– In the case of a Rational Unified Process project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Rational Unified Process project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Rational Unified Process project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What about Rational Unified Process Analysis of results?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Match Test-driven development results and give examples utilizing a core of simple Test-driven development skills.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Rational Unified Process activities?
Class diagram Critical Criteria:
Recall Class diagram quality and transcribe Class diagram as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Is Rational Unified Process Required?
Component diagram Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Component diagram risks and raise human resource and employment practices for Component diagram.
– How is the value delivered by Rational Unified Process being measured?
Use case diagram Critical Criteria:
Unify Use case diagram planning and acquire concise Use case diagram education.
– Is the Rational Unified Process organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Is the scope of Rational Unified Process defined?
Continuous integration Critical Criteria:
Start Continuous integration strategies and proactively manage Continuous integration risks.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Rational Unified Process process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Rational Unified Process process available?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– What are the short and long-term Rational Unified Process goals?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Software framework Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Software framework issues and get the big picture.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Rational Unified Process. How do we gain traction?
– Have you identified your Rational Unified Process key performance indicators?
Deployment diagram Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Deployment diagram engagements and catalog Deployment diagram activities.
– How do we go about Comparing Rational Unified Process approaches/solutions?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Grade Software architecture projects and find out what it really means.
Eclipse Process Framework Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Eclipse Process Framework failures and spearhead techniques for implementing Eclipse Process Framework.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Rational Unified Process processes of our organization?
– Is there any existing Rational Unified Process governance structure?
Software component Critical Criteria:
Dissect Software component failures and adjust implementation of Software component.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Rational Unified Process information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Can we answer questions like: Are all identified requirements allocated to software components?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Rational Unified Process move?
– What are current Rational Unified Process Paradigms?
Activity diagram Critical Criteria:
Generalize Activity diagram tactics and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Activity diagram results.
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Software engineering governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Software engineering projects.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– How do we keep improving Rational Unified Process?
UML Partners Critical Criteria:
Audit UML Partners leadership and get going.
– What are our Rational Unified Process Processes?
Object-modeling technique Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Object-modeling technique visions and summarize a clear Object-modeling technique focus.
– How will you measure your Rational Unified Process effectiveness?
– Why should we adopt a Rational Unified Process framework?
Rational Software Scandinavia AB Critical Criteria:
Mine Rational Software Scandinavia AB quality and arbitrate Rational Software Scandinavia AB techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What is Effective Rational Unified Process?
Rational Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Consult on Rational Unified Process decisions and integrate design thinking in Rational Unified Process innovation.
– Does Rational Unified Process analysis show the relationships among important Rational Unified Process factors?
– Do the Rational Unified Process decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Integrated Authority File goals and assess and formulate effective operational and Integrated Authority File strategies.
– How can you negotiate Rational Unified Process successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Is maximizing Rational Unified Process protection the same as minimizing Rational Unified Process loss?
Composite structure diagram Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Composite structure diagram projects and question.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Rational Unified Process process?
Use case Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Use case management and differentiate in coordinating Use case.
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
– Are responsibilities clear across monitoring market developments, engagement, internal communication, driving use cases?
– What tools specific functionality do clients use the most often in data management to what degree and for what use case?
– Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
– Are there select partners in your peer group that may allow you to share thinking and build use cases together?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Rational Unified Process process?
– Are there select use cases you want to incubate and lead for your organization or business?
– What are the use cases that your organization is targeting currently for its cmdb/cms?
– Of the different industry use cases, what are the top ones that you want to monitor?
– What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
– How can the best Big Data solution be chosen based on use case requirements?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– Are any competitors experimenting with use cases?
– What are the best Internet of Things use cases?
– What use cases are affected by GDPR and how?
– What are ideal use cases for the cloud?
– Do we have Things use cases?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Rational Unified Process Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Profile diagram External links:
Agile Modeling External links:
The Agile Modeling (AM) An Overview [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – Agile Modeling
Agile Modeling with Mind Map and UML | StickyMinds
Software development process External links:
CSE2305 Topic 13: The Software Development Process
Software development process | Ghyston
Chapter 8 | Software Development Process | Business Process
Agile Unified Process External links:
AUP abbreviation stands for Agile Unified Process
Agile Unified Process – Project Manager Life
Object-oriented analysis and design External links:
Object-Oriented Analysis and Design for Information Systems
OfficeMix : Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
Object-Oriented Analysis and Design – RMIT University
Quality control External links:
Gem Quality | Sorting, Containment, Quality Control
Quality Control in the Food Industry – ScienceDirect
Quality Control – Investopedia
Project life cycle External links:
The Eye Diagram: A New Perspective on the Project Life Cycle
BSBPMG417 Apply project life cycle management processes
Apply project life cycle management processes (Release 1)
Booch method External links:
The Booch method is a technique used in software engineering. It is an object modeling language and methodology that was widely used in object-oriented analysis and design. It was developed by Grady Booch, while at Rational Software (now part of IBM).
Interaction overview diagram External links:
Interaction Overview Diagram – YouTube
UML interaction overview diagram – Template
UML 2 Interaction Overview Diagram Validation
Rational Software External links:
Rational Software Architect (RSA)
List of Companies using IBM Rational Software Architect
IBM Rational Software Architect V9.0 (RSA) – Parte 3 – YouTube
Sequence diagram External links:
Sequence Diagrams – What is a Sequence Diagram?
Sequence Diagram for ATM System (UML) | Lucidchart
How to Apply Numbering for Messages in Sequence Diagram?
Software testing External links:
SDLC Vs STLC: Software Testing – YouTube
Tricentis Academy: Software Testing Training Courses
Applause | Software Testing, User Feedback & Market Insights
Object-oriented programming External links:
Object-Oriented Programming – YouTube
What Is Object-oriented Programming? – Quora
PHP Object-Oriented Programming Cheat Sheet – Star Tutorial
Extreme programming External links:
Mega Man Next Remix Demo [Part 1] – Extreme Programming
Extreme Programming in the University – OPUS at UTS: Home
What is Extreme Programming? Webopedia Definition
IBM Rational Method Composer External links:
IBM Rational Method Composer: Part 1: Key concepts
IBM Rational Method Composer: Part 1: Key concepts
www.haumer.net/paper/RMC_ Part1_ Key_Concepts.pdf
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Get in Touch with our Team | Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International – Home | Facebook
Package diagram External links:
Package Diagram Uml Ppt – plover.store
UML Package Diagram – Visual Paradigm
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
PSI/Release « Scaled Agile Framework
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 4.5) – Scale Enterprise Agile
Understanding the Scaled Agile Framework – YouTube
Executable Architecture External links:
An Executable Architecture, in general, is the description of a system architecture in a formal notation together with the tools that allow the automatic or semi-automatic generation of artifacts from that notation and which are used in the analysis, refinement, and/or the implementation of the architecture described.
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming For Kids – Liverpool Library
What Is Java Computer Programming Language?
Dynamic Systems Development Method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method – YouTube
Dynamic Systems Development Method – PlanOpedia
UML state machine External links:
Test data generation from UML state machine diagrams using GAs
X3D-UML: 3D UML State Machine Diagrams
UML State Machine Diagrams – Overview of Graphical Notation
Agile software development External links:
Scrum Overview: Agile Software Development
Agile Software Development Company | Techifide
Agile Software Development | App Development | Softxpert
Communication diagram External links:
Sparx Systems – UML 2 Tutorial – Communication Diagram
Object composition External links:
Object Composition [كود مصري] – YouTube
M2 Carpets brochure Object Composition – issuu.com
Object diagram External links:
Object Diagram ( Object Diagram (UML)) | Creately
How to Draw an Object Diagram in UML | Lucidchart
New Exam Database ( Object Diagram (UML)) | Creately
creately.com/diagram/example/j6h7jhol1/New Exam Database
XML Metadata Interchange External links:
About the XML Metadata Interchange Specification Version 2.4.1
XML Metadata Interchange (XMI)
Cover Pages: XML Metadata Interchange (XMI)
Software configuration management External links:
SCMWise Software Configuration Management – Home | Facebook
Software Configuration Management – Download.com
Software Configuration Management Meetups – Meetup
Unified Process External links:
Rational Unified Process – YouTube
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia Definition
When Should We Use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
Object-oriented modeling External links:
OBJECT-ORIENTED MODELING AND DESIGN – BooksBeka
Object-oriented modeling for map generalisation | QUT ePrints
OBJECT-ORIENTED MODELING – Springer
Iterative and incremental development External links:
Iterative and Incremental Development: A Brief History
Iterative and Incremental development – Kids.Net.Au
Iterative and Incremental Development (RAD) – SlideShare
Test-driven development External links:
Test-Driven Development: Extensive Tutorial – Leanpub
Guidelines for Test-Driven Development
The Pros and Cons of Test-Driven Development | Lean Testing
Class diagram External links:
Android Class Diagram UML – Stack Overflow
Class Diagram Online – Draw Class Diagram Online
How to Generate Class Diagram from ERD? – Visual Paradigm
Component diagram External links:
uml component diagram.htm Copyright © tutorialspoint
Component diagram – MagicDraw 18.4 – No Magic Documentation
UML Component Diagram Tutorial | Lucidchart
Use case diagram External links:
Use Case & Use Case Diagram | Assignment Essays
Process Flowchart VS Use Case Diagram – Edraw Max
Component Diagram – Use Case Diagram – Google Sites
Continuous integration External links:
What is Continuous Integration? | DevOps – Visual Studio
PHPCI – Continuous Integration for PHP Projects
Continuous Integration – Scaled Agile Framework
Software framework External links:
HPE Software Framework Agreement | ICT.govt.nz
Atmel Software Framework
Deployment diagram External links:
Deployment Diagram Examples – SmartDraw
Deployment Diagram Tutorial | Lucidchart
What is Deployment Diagram – ArchiMetric
Software architecture External links:
Introduction to Software Architecture | Udemy
Introduction to Software Architecture – YouTube
Archangel Design – Software Architecture Consulting
Eclipse Process Framework External links:
Introduction to the Eclipse Process Framework
Introduction to the Eclipse Process Framework – Java tutorial
Software component External links:
From Simulink Model To AUTOSAR Software Component – YouTube
Software component certification – Murdoch Research Repository
Activity diagram External links:
Activity Diagram – UML 2 Diagrams – UML Modeling Tool
End State – UML Statechart & Activity Diagram Notation
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
RICO: User Experience Design and Software Engineering
What Is Software Engineering Anyway? – YouTube
Rational Software Scandinavia AB External links:
Rational Unified Process External links:
IBM Redbooks | The IBM Rational Unified Process for System z
Adopting the Rational Unified Process | StickyMinds
Agile Modeling and the Rational Unified Process (RUP)
Integrated Authority File External links:
MEDLARS indexing integrated authority file : chemical section
MEDLARS indexing integrated authority file: chemical section
Composite structure diagram External links:
Design elements – Bank UML composite structure diagram
Referat 9 – Composite Structure Diagram – YouTube
Composite Structure Diagram Ppt – floria.store