What is involved in Software configuration management
Find out what the related areas are that Software configuration management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software configuration management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software Configuration Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software Configuration Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software configuration management related domains to cover and 244 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software configuration management, Software design description, IEEE 1667, Systems modeling, Extreme programming, IEEE 802.11p, IEEE 802.1AE, Software development process, IEEE P1363, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 1164, IEEE 802.7, Provider Backbone Bridge Traffic Engineering, IEEE 1451, Concept of operations, Configuration item, Software requirements specification, Object model, Enterprise architecture, ISO/IEC 42010, Project management, Application lifecycle management, IEEE 1219, IEEE 1675-2008, IEEE 1547, Software maintenance, Change control board, IEEE 802.1ag, ISO/IEC 15504, Revision control, Single UNIX Specification, IEEE P1619, IEEE 1901, Function model, Cloud computing, Scalable Coherent Interface, IEEE 12207, Build management, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.11b-1999, IEEE 1584, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Comparison of revision control software, System administrator, IEEE 802.20, Waterfall model, IEEE 802.1X, IEEE 1063, Resilient Packet Ring, IEEE 1905, Software verification and validation, Spiral model, Configuration management, High-level architecture, Requirements management, IEEE 802.15.4, IEEE 802.11e-2005, Software archaeology, Aspect-oriented software development, Functional specification, IEEE 802.11i-2004, IEEE 802.11, Software quality, IEEE 802.11r-2008, IEEE 802.9, Unified Power Format, Software design, Software testing, IEEE 1394, Multiple Registration Protocol, IEEE 1613, Change control:
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Understand Software configuration management tasks and handle a jump-start course to Software configuration management.
– Does our organization need more Software configuration management education?
– What are the usability implications of Software configuration management actions?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– How much does Software configuration management help?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Software design description Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Software design description tactics and gather Software design description models .
– What are the business goals Software configuration management is aiming to achieve?
– How do we maintain Software configuration managements Integrity?
– Why are Software configuration management skills important?
IEEE 1667 Critical Criteria:
Participate in IEEE 1667 planning and develop and take control of the IEEE 1667 initiative.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software configuration management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Software configuration management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Software configuration management process available?
– In what ways are Software configuration management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Systems modeling governance and find the essential reading for Systems modeling researchers.
– What is the purpose of Software configuration management in relation to the mission?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Graph Extreme programming results and stake your claim.
– Will Software configuration management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
IEEE 802.11p Critical Criteria:
Understand IEEE 802.11p visions and probe the present value of growth of IEEE 802.11p.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Software configuration management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Software configuration management project lifecycle?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software configuration management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Software configuration management activities?
IEEE 802.1AE Critical Criteria:
Adapt IEEE 802.1AE tactics and create IEEE 802.1AE explanations for all managers.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Software configuration management project?
– What business benefits will Software configuration management goals deliver if achieved?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Own Software development process issues and figure out ways to motivate other Software development process users.
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– To what extent does management recognize Software configuration management as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we know that any Software configuration management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Have you identified your Software configuration management key performance indicators?
IEEE P1363 Critical Criteria:
Check IEEE P1363 quality and report on developing an effective IEEE P1363 strategy.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Software configuration management. How do we gain traction?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Software configuration management leader?
– How important is Software configuration management to the user organizations mission?
IEEE 802.1D Critical Criteria:
Investigate IEEE 802.1D issues and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging IEEE 802.1D.
– What about Software configuration management Analysis of results?
– Is Software configuration management Required?
IEEE 1164 Critical Criteria:
Debate over IEEE 1164 decisions and adjust implementation of IEEE 1164.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Software configuration management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are the disruptive Software configuration management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
IEEE 802.7 Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap IEEE 802.7 issues and plan concise IEEE 802.7 education.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Software configuration management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do the Software configuration management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How can skill-level changes improve Software configuration management?
Provider Backbone Bridge Traffic Engineering Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Provider Backbone Bridge Traffic Engineering outcomes and change contexts.
– Have all basic functions of Software configuration management been defined?
IEEE 1451 Critical Criteria:
Deduce IEEE 1451 tactics and assess what counts with IEEE 1451 that we are not counting.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Software configuration management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Think of your Software configuration management project. what are the main functions?
Concept of operations Critical Criteria:
Look at Concept of operations goals and work towards be a leading Concept of operations expert.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Software configuration management processes of our organization?
– How to deal with Software configuration management Changes?
Configuration item Critical Criteria:
Mine Configuration item results and spearhead techniques for implementing Configuration item.
– A Configuration Management database (cmdb) can contain different configuration items (cis). Which items would not normally be regarded as a ci?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Software configuration management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Think about the functions involved in your Software configuration management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– During release, do the configuration items used match with the latest version indicated in baseline record?
– Are all requested changes to the configuration items assessed, processed and tracked?
– What: selection of configuration items (what should be managed?
– Are the relationships between configuration items established?
– Which of the entities should be configuration items?
– What are configuration items, baselines, etc. ?
– How will configuration items be controlled?
– How will configuration items be identified?
Software requirements specification Critical Criteria:
Track Software requirements specification adoptions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Software requirements specification projects.
– What are the key elements of your Software configuration management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Software configuration management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What is our Software configuration management Strategy?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Face Object model quality and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Object model.
– Is the Software configuration management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we Improve Software configuration management service perception, and satisfaction?
– What will drive Software configuration management change?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Enterprise architecture goals and test out new things.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Are we Assessing Software configuration management and Risk?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
ISO/IEC 42010 Critical Criteria:
Review ISO/IEC 42010 decisions and oversee implementation of ISO/IEC 42010.
– Does Software configuration management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What threat is Software configuration management addressing?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Project management engagements and look at the big picture.
– Are there implications for the observed success of agile to date that reflects on our larger understanding of organizations and their fundamental nature?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– What of the risk of rework if initial architecture work overlooks what turns out to be critical? what is the probability of this happening?
– Are your current project management and time and expense capture applications outdated and expensive to update and maintain?
– Are there process theory explanations for differentiating better from less successful ways to implement agile techniques?
– How much effort and investment in time and resources will be required to develop new tools, templates and processes?
– How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
– Will the metrics and measurement techniques to determine project success (or failure) need to change?
– To what extent are agile and traditional project management techniques mutually exclusive?
– What is the role of Project Management Body of Knowledge?
– What are the Commercial aspects of Project Management?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– What is Turnkey Operation in Project Management?
– Are the pms ready to execute agile projects?
– Are we ready to execute an agile project?
– What project management certifications do you hold?
– How much project management is needed?
– Velocity -how fast are we going?
– Agile Management an oxymoron?
– What is the cost of change?
Application lifecycle management Critical Criteria:
Depict Application lifecycle management tactics and spearhead techniques for implementing Application lifecycle management.
– Is Software configuration management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How can you measure Software configuration management in a systematic way?
– What are specific Software configuration management Rules to follow?
IEEE 1219 Critical Criteria:
Merge IEEE 1219 visions and tour deciding if IEEE 1219 progress is made.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software configuration management process?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Software configuration management with what users do day-to-day?
IEEE 1675-2008 Critical Criteria:
Discuss IEEE 1675-2008 issues and secure IEEE 1675-2008 creativity.
– For your Software configuration management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are our needs in relation to Software configuration management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
IEEE 1547 Critical Criteria:
Meet over IEEE 1547 leadership and define what do we need to start doing with IEEE 1547.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Software configuration management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Software maintenance governance and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– How likely is the current Software configuration management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are all of our Software configuration management domains and what do they do?
Change control board Critical Criteria:
Boost Change control board management and report on developing an effective Change control board strategy.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software configuration management?
– Why is Software configuration management important for you now?
IEEE 802.1ag Critical Criteria:
Match IEEE 802.1ag visions and define IEEE 802.1ag competency-based leadership.
– Are accountability and ownership for Software configuration management clearly defined?
– How can the value of Software configuration management be defined?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Learn from ISO/IEC 15504 strategies and drive action.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software configuration management services/products?
– How can you negotiate Software configuration management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Software configuration management move?
Revision control Critical Criteria:
Depict Revision control strategies and perfect Revision control conflict management.
– Is there a Software configuration management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Is Supporting Software configuration management documentation required?
Single UNIX Specification Critical Criteria:
Add value to Single UNIX Specification adoptions and catalog Single UNIX Specification activities.
– Which customers cant participate in our Software configuration management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
IEEE P1619 Critical Criteria:
Accommodate IEEE P1619 strategies and get the big picture.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Software configuration management objectives?
– How can we improve Software configuration management?
IEEE 1901 Critical Criteria:
Depict IEEE 1901 tasks and devote time assessing IEEE 1901 and its risk.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Software configuration management been identified and analyzed?
– How will you know that the Software configuration management project has been successful?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Analyze Function model adoptions and cater for concise Function model education.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Software configuration management project manager?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Focus on Cloud computing adoptions and create Cloud computing explanations for all managers.
– Have you considered what measures you will need to implement to ensure that the cloud provider complies with all applicable federal, state, and local privacy laws, including ferpa?
– How will you exercise control over the data within the cloud to ensure that the data are available and that confidentiality and integrity of the data remain protected?
– Provider viability: what happens to your organizations applications and data in the event that the provider goes out of business?
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– Change in technology and prices over time: what will billing units be like for the higher-level virtualization clouds?
– Have you taken into account the vulnerabilities of the cloud solution?
– If your data is stored abroad whose foi policy do you adhere to?
– Is cloud computing a threat to the real sense of ownership?
– What are the security issues around cloud computing?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– Is Cloud computing dangerous for our data?
– What problems does cloud computing solve?
– How energy efficient is cloud computing?
– How do I estimate cloud computing costs?
– Will database virtualization take off?
– What is a benefit of cloud computing?
– Why is cloud computing important?
– Fedramp approved / compliant?
– Fedramp approved/compliant?
Scalable Coherent Interface Critical Criteria:
Check Scalable Coherent Interface projects and gather practices for scaling Scalable Coherent Interface.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Software configuration management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Software configuration management process?
IEEE 12207 Critical Criteria:
Depict IEEE 12207 adoptions and track iterative IEEE 12207 results.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Software configuration management processes?
– How do we keep improving Software configuration management?
Build management Critical Criteria:
Canvass Build management adoptions and report on developing an effective Build management strategy.
– Think about the people you identified for your Software configuration management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do we manage Software configuration management Knowledge Management (KM)?
IEEE 802.1ad Critical Criteria:
Apply IEEE 802.1ad projects and check on ways to get started with IEEE 802.1ad.
– Do we monitor the Software configuration management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are the barriers to increased Software configuration management production?
IEEE 802.11b-1999 Critical Criteria:
Scan IEEE 802.11b-1999 adoptions and intervene in IEEE 802.11b-1999 processes and leadership.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Software configuration management moving forward?
IEEE 1584 Critical Criteria:
Dissect IEEE 1584 management and explore and align the progress in IEEE 1584.
– Is the scope of Software configuration management defined?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Edsger W. Dijkstra failures and ask questions.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software configuration management processes?
Comparison of revision control software Critical Criteria:
Grade Comparison of revision control software results and attract Comparison of revision control software skills.
– How do we go about Comparing Software configuration management approaches/solutions?
System administrator Critical Criteria:
Consolidate System administrator planning and probe System administrator strategic alliances.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Software configuration management into the services that we provide?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Software configuration management agendas for the next 3 years?
– Who is the System Administrator?
IEEE 802.20 Critical Criteria:
Categorize IEEE 802.20 risks and report on developing an effective IEEE 802.20 strategy.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Software configuration management opportunities costing us money?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Consult on Waterfall model leadership and tour deciding if Waterfall model progress is made.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Software configuration management delivery for example is new software needed?
– Will Software configuration management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
IEEE 802.1X Critical Criteria:
Shape IEEE 802.1X governance and forecast involvement of future IEEE 802.1X projects in development.
IEEE 1063 Critical Criteria:
Apply IEEE 1063 management and describe the risks of IEEE 1063 sustainability.
– How would one define Software configuration management leadership?
Resilient Packet Ring Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Resilient Packet Ring outcomes and prioritize challenges of Resilient Packet Ring.
IEEE 1905 Critical Criteria:
Deliberate IEEE 1905 outcomes and secure IEEE 1905 creativity.
– Consider your own Software configuration management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How is the value delivered by Software configuration management being measured?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Explore Software verification and validation failures and grade techniques for implementing Software verification and validation controls.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Software configuration management project?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Infer Spiral model adoptions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Spiral model.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Software configuration management?
– How to Secure Software configuration management?
Configuration management Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Configuration management projects and ask questions.
– How can your team make multiple, long term overlapping changes to a codeline without compromising its consistency and integrity?
– Have all mechanisms that can lead to temporary or permanent changes to facility documentation been identified?
– Has Configuration Management a say in how information is stored and accessed in other enterprise databases?
– Have you established document retention times in accordance with DOE 1324.2A, Records Disposition?
– What tools, resources, and training are required to perform baseline change assessment?
– Can we answer questions like: Are the relationships between cis established?
– Have the document owners established priorities for revision and retrieval?
– When: when do you start to place an entity under configuration control?
– Has a post-implementation assessment of your CM Program been conducted?
– If all requirements are not met, are deficiencies identified?
– What is the difference between a problem and a known error?
– In which cases can CMDB be usefull in incident management?
– Can we answer questions like: Who owns a webapp?
– What should be under configuration control?
– How do I find the information that I need?
– Who assumes responsibility for accuracy?
– How many reported faults in version t?
High-level architecture Critical Criteria:
Graph High-level architecture risks and integrate design thinking in High-level architecture innovation.
– Does Software configuration management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are current Software configuration management Paradigms?
Requirements management Critical Criteria:
Own Requirements management tasks and learn.
– Among the Software configuration management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do we measure improved Software configuration management service perception, and satisfaction?
– What kind of support for requirements management will be needed?
IEEE 802.15.4 Critical Criteria:
Think about IEEE 802.15.4 planning and acquire concise IEEE 802.15.4 education.
– Who sets the Software configuration management standards?
IEEE 802.11e-2005 Critical Criteria:
Add value to IEEE 802.11e-2005 failures and learn.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Software configuration management?
– How do we Lead with Software configuration management in Mind?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Coach on Software archaeology decisions and balance specific methods for improving Software archaeology results.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Software configuration management project?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Aspect-oriented software development results and define Aspect-oriented software development competency-based leadership.
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Functional specification strategies and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Functional specification decisions.
IEEE 802.11i-2004 Critical Criteria:
Mine IEEE 802.11i-2004 governance and know what your objective is.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Software configuration management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Can we do Software configuration management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are internal and external Software configuration management relations?
IEEE 802.11 Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about IEEE 802.11 outcomes and research ways can we become the IEEE 802.11 company that would put us out of business.
– What is our formula for success in Software configuration management ?
– Do we have past Software configuration management Successes?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Pilot Software quality decisions and gather Software quality models .
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– Do Software configuration management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
IEEE 802.11r-2008 Critical Criteria:
Powwow over IEEE 802.11r-2008 issues and define IEEE 802.11r-2008 competency-based leadership.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Software configuration management values?
IEEE 802.9 Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on IEEE 802.9 planning and ask what if.
– Does the Software configuration management task fit the clients priorities?
Unified Power Format Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Unified Power Format visions and attract Unified Power Format skills.
– How do we go about Securing Software configuration management?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Software design governance and innovate what needs to be done with Software design.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Software configuration management effort?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Group Software testing quality and check on ways to get started with Software testing.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software configuration management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How will you measure your Software configuration management effectiveness?
IEEE 1394 Critical Criteria:
Detail IEEE 1394 tasks and adopt an insight outlook.
Multiple Registration Protocol Critical Criteria:
Talk about Multiple Registration Protocol leadership and get the big picture.
IEEE 1613 Critical Criteria:
Jump start IEEE 1613 tasks and customize techniques for implementing IEEE 1613 controls.
– When a Software configuration management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Change control Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Change control risks and budget for Change control challenges.
– Why is change control necessary?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software Configuration Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software configuration management External links:
Set up the software configuration management …
Software configuration management
In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
Software Configuration Management…
Software design description External links:
[PDF]VODKA Software Design Description – Drexel University
IEEE 1667 External links:
IEEE 1667: One standard worth watching – CNET
Systems modeling External links:
Cognitive Comparisons of Students’ Systems Modeling …
ERIC – Decisive Factors in Systems Modeling and …
IEEE 802.1AE External links:
IEEE 802.1AE – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Software development process External links:
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
IEEE 1164 External links:
Provider Backbone Bridge Traffic Engineering External links:
– Provider Backbone Bridge Traffic Engineering – IEEE 802
Provider Backbone Bridge Traffic Engineering – Topic – …
Protection for provider backbone bridge traffic engineering
Concept of operations External links:
ESF #8 Concept of Operations
Software requirements specification External links:
[DOC]Software Requirements Specification Template
[PDF]Software Requirements Specification (SRS) …
SRS | Software Requirements Specification | Demo – …
Object model External links:
OfficeTalk: Using the Excel Object Model to Send …
Enterprise architecture External links:
Center for Enterprise Architecture
Enterprise Architecture Professional Journal
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
ISO/IEC 42010 External links:
ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010 Systems and software engineering — Architecture description is an international standard for architecture descriptions of systems and software. ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 defines requirements on the description of system, software and enterprise architectures.
ISO/IEC 42010 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
[PDF]Knowledge mechanisms in IEEE 1471 & ISO/IEC 42010
Project management External links:
Project Management Academy – Official Site
Application lifecycle management External links:
[PDF]Application Lifecycle Management – Deloitte
[PDF]Application Lifecycle Management Introduction – …
HP Application Lifecycle Management 12.53 – AF
IEEE 1675-2008 External links:
IEEE 1675-2008 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 1675-2008 – Techstreet
IEEE 1547 External links:
IEEE 1547-2003 – Techstreet
Change control board External links:
Change Control Board | FAMIT
Change Control Board • ITS: Colorado College
IEEE 802.1ag External links:
Example: IEEE 802.1ag OAM Connectivity Fault Management
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
[PDF]Nederlandse NEN-ISO/IEC 15504-3
ISO/IEC 15504-33000 is the international standard that defines the framework and requirements for process assessment and process improvement. Process maturity is measured by analyzing the way the process is performed and managed.
Revision control External links:
EBN – Best-Practices – Optimizing Engineering Revision Control
IEEE 1901 External links:
The IEEE Std 1901-2010 is a standard for high speed (up to 500 Mbit/s at the physical layer) communication devices via electric power lines, often called broadband over power lines (BPL). The standard uses transmission frequencies below 100 MHz.
[PDF]IEEE 1901 Access System: An Overview of Its …
WGC of IEEE 1901.1
Cloud computing External links:
Cloud Computing Service – Download Free IDC Report
Ad · www.bmc.com/Cloud-Computing/Service
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Cloud Computing Service – Download Free IDC Report
Ad · www.bmc.com/Cloud-Computing/Service
Scalable Coherent Interface External links:
[PDF]The Scalable Coherent Interface and Related …
SCI – Scalable Coherent Interface | AcronymFinder
IEEE 12207 External links:
[PDF]ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288 and ISO/IEC/IEEE 12207: The …
Build management External links:
IEEE 802.11b-1999 External links:
IEEE 802.11b-1999 or 802.11b, is an amendment to the IEEE 802.11 wireless networking specification that extends throughput up to 11 Mbit/s using the same 2.4GHz band. A related amendment was incorporated into the IEEE 802.11-2007 standard.
IEEE 802.11b-1999 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
IEEE 1584 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 1584 Arc-Flash Hazard Calculations Standards …
The Best Is Yet To Come! IEEE 1584 Update | EC Mag
IEEE 1584 terminology | Electric Arc
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
What is Edsger W. Dijkstra famous for? – Quora
Comparison of revision control software External links:
Comparison of revision control software – …
Comparison Of Revision Control Software – microhpro.com
System administrator External links:
System Administrator Jobs – Monster.com
Title System Administrator Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
IEEE 802.20 External links:
ieee 802.20 | Encryption | Mobile Broadband – Scribd
[PDF]IEEE 802.20 Based Broadband Railroad Digital …
Waterfall model External links:
How to make a realistic waterfall model – YouTube
Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
What are the different uses of a waterfall model? – Quora
IEEE 802.1X External links:
Windows 7 does not connect to an IEEE 802.1X …
The Cable Guy: IEEE 802.1X Wired Authentication
IEEE 1905 External links:
IEEE 1905 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Configuration management External links:
Configuration Management | IpX
Interactive Configuration Management and Procurement …
Syslog Server – Network Configuration Management | Kiwi
High-level architecture External links:
High-level architecture for Microsoft Intune | Microsoft Docs
The high-level architecture (HLA) is a general purpose architecture for distributed computer simulationsystems. Using HLA, computer simulations can interact (that is, to communicate data, and to synchronize actions) with other computer simulations regardless of the computing platforms.
Requirements management External links:
Requirements Management. (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
iRise – Best prototyping tool + inline requirements management
Requirements Management Policy – RPM-2 RPM-2
IEEE 802.15.4 External links:
This article resolves the confusion over the difference and similarities between the short-range wireless technologies IEEE 802.15.4 standard and ZigBee.
Amazon.com: ONV PD-3201 10/100M IEEE 802.3af PoE …
[PDF]IEEE 802.15.4 and Zigbee – University of Kentucky
IEEE 802.11e-2005 External links:
IEEE 802.11e-2005 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Software archaeology External links:
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Functional specification External links:
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
A Functional Specification for a Programming Language …
IEEE 802.11i-2004 External links:
“IEEE 802.11i-2004” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.11 External links:
NETGEAR RangeMax WNR1000 Wireless Router IEEE 802.11 …
[PDF]IEEE 802.11 Wireless Network and Support Services
www.flymanchester.com/sites/default/files/rfp/RFP – 2016.pdf
Software quality External links:
Pacific NW Software Quality Conference – PNSQC
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
[PPT]Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
IEEE 802.11r-2008 External links:
IEEE 802.11r-2008 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Unified Power Format External links:
IEEE1801 Unified Power Format – Google Sites
Synopsys implements Unified Power Format | EE Times
Unified Power Format | Technology | Computing
Software design External links:
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Software Design and Development Company | Distillery
Web and Mobile Software Design, Development, and Support
Software testing External links:
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
Software Testing and Deployment | Olenick
Multiple Registration Protocol External links:
[PDF]Multiple Registration Protocol Multiple MAC …
IEEE 802.1: 802.1ak – Multiple Registration Protocol
IEEE 1613 External links:
IEEE 1613-2009 – Techstreet
Change control External links:
[DOC]Change Control Procedure – European Commission …
[DOC]Change Control Process – exinfm
F-5-01: Servicing Guide Change Control Log (10/11/2017)