What is involved in Agile Estimating and Planning
Find out what the related areas are that Agile Estimating and Planning connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Agile Estimating and Planning thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Agile Estimating and Planning journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Agile Estimating and Planning leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Agile Estimating and Planning related domains to cover and 281 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Agile Estimating and Planning, Software documentation, Computer engineering, Code refactoring, Peri Tarr, Rolling Wave planning, Software project management, Software prototyping, Systems development life cycle, User experience, Software architecture, Big data, ISO 9000, United States Agency for International Development, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Acceptance test–driven development, Unit testing, ISO 26262, Software quality assurance, View model, Formal methods, Unified Process, Extreme programming practices, Programming tool, Build light indicator, Iterative and incremental development, Software maintenance, Service Bureau Corporation, Continuous Integration, Project planning, Quality assurance, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Data modeling, Rate of return, Continuous Delivery, Rational Unified Process, Burndown chart, Federal government of the United States, Risk analysis, Customer engagement, Agile software development, Waterfall model, Collaborating, learning and adapting, Executable UML, Software quality, Software engineering, Software construction, Data model, Project stakeholders, Personal software process, Computer science, Software development, Project management triangle, Low-code development platforms, Computer programming, Agile testing, Software development methodology, Snowbird, Utah, Functional specification, Domain-driven design, Requirements engineering, Software archaeology, Alistair Cockburn, End user, Project Management Institute, Greenfield project, Software design pattern:
Agile Estimating and Planning Critical Criteria:
Mix Agile Estimating and Planning tasks and figure out ways to motivate other Agile Estimating and Planning users.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Agile Estimating and Planning into the services that we provide?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Agile Estimating and Planning project?
– Does Agile Estimating and Planning appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Mine Software documentation issues and probe the present value of growth of Software documentation.
– What is the purpose of Agile Estimating and Planning in relation to the mission?
– How can you measure Agile Estimating and Planning in a systematic way?
– Is a Agile Estimating and Planning Team Work effort in place?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Computer engineering results and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Agile Estimating and Planning objectives?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Agile Estimating and Planning effort?
– Why is Agile Estimating and Planning important for you now?
Code refactoring Critical Criteria:
Audit Code refactoring failures and oversee implementation of Code refactoring.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Agile Estimating and Planning moving forward?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Agile Estimating and Planning activities?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Peri Tarr outcomes and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Peri Tarr projects.
– How important is Agile Estimating and Planning to the user organizations mission?
– Have all basic functions of Agile Estimating and Planning been defined?
Rolling Wave planning Critical Criteria:
Focus on Rolling Wave planning leadership and cater for concise Rolling Wave planning education.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Agile Estimating and Planning process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Agile Estimating and Planning process available?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Agile Estimating and Planning?
– What are the usability implications of Agile Estimating and Planning actions?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Software project management failures and finalize the present value of growth of Software project management.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Agile Estimating and Planning study?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Software prototyping outcomes and reduce Software prototyping costs.
– Does Agile Estimating and Planning include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– For your Agile Estimating and Planning project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Does Agile Estimating and Planning analysis show the relationships among important Agile Estimating and Planning factors?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Drive Systems development life cycle governance and pioneer acquisition of Systems development life cycle systems.
– What are our needs in relation to Agile Estimating and Planning skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Agile Estimating and Planning activities?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
– How would one define Agile Estimating and Planning leadership?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Chart User experience governance and perfect User experience conflict management.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– Why should we adopt a Agile Estimating and Planning framework?
– How much does Agile Estimating and Planning help?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Canvass Software architecture visions and learn.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Agile Estimating and Planning is underway?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Agile Estimating and Planning process?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Agile Estimating and Planning processes of our organization?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Big data issues and slay a dragon.
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
– Does your organization share data with other entities (with customers, suppliers, companies, government, etc)?
– The real challenge: are you willing to get better value and more innovation for some loss of privacy?
– Which departments in your organization are involved in using data technologies and data analytics?
– Which core Oracle Business Intelligence or Big Data Analytics products are used in your solution?
– Wheres the evidence that using big data intelligently will improve business performance?
– In which way does big data create, or is expected to create, value in the organization?
– What new definitions are needed to describe elements of new Big Data solutions?
– How can the best Big Data solution be chosen based on use case requirements?
– How can the benefits of Big Data collection and applications be measured?
– Is the process repeatable as we change algorithms and data structures?
– Can analyses improve with better system and environment models?
– How much data is really relevant to the problem solution?
– Isnt big data just another way of saying analytics?
– How much data correction can we do at the edges?
– Solution for updating (i.e., adding documents)?
– what is Different about Big Data?
– How to deal with ambiguity?
– How to use in practice?
– What are we missing?
ISO 9000 Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in ISO 9000 projects and balance specific methods for improving ISO 9000 results.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Is maximizing Agile Estimating and Planning protection the same as minimizing Agile Estimating and Planning loss?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– Have you identified your Agile Estimating and Planning key performance indicators?
United States Agency for International Development Critical Criteria:
Rank United States Agency for International Development decisions and oversee implementation of United States Agency for International Development.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Agile Estimating and Planning project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Agile Estimating and Planning project lifecycle?
– Are there Agile Estimating and Planning Models?
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Critical Criteria:
Own A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge decisions and create A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge explanations for all managers.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Agile Estimating and Planning project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Agile Estimating and Planning?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Agile Estimating and Planning delivery for example is new software needed?
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Merge Acceptance test–driven development failures and reduce Acceptance test–driven development costs.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Agile Estimating and Planning forward?
– What are the long-term Agile Estimating and Planning goals?
Unit testing Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Unit testing outcomes and research ways can we become the Unit testing company that would put us out of business.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Agile Estimating and Planning product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– what is the best design framework for Agile Estimating and Planning organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Agile Estimating and Planning process?
ISO 26262 Critical Criteria:
Reason over ISO 26262 planning and acquire concise ISO 26262 education.
– Is Agile Estimating and Planning dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Is Agile Estimating and Planning Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How to Secure Agile Estimating and Planning?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Review Software quality assurance leadership and find out what it really means.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Agile Estimating and Planning ?
– How do we maintain Agile Estimating and Plannings Integrity?
View model Critical Criteria:
Check View model visions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Do we monitor the Agile Estimating and Planning decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Devise Formal methods risks and handle a jump-start course to Formal methods.
– Does Agile Estimating and Planning create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Are there recognized Agile Estimating and Planning problems?
– How to deal with Agile Estimating and Planning Changes?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Unified Process failures and gather Unified Process models .
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Agile Estimating and Planning. How do we gain traction?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Agile Estimating and Planning project?
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Extreme programming practices engagements and plan concise Extreme programming practices education.
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Programming tool engagements and probe Programming tool strategic alliances.
– Does our organization need more Agile Estimating and Planning education?
– How do we Lead with Agile Estimating and Planning in Mind?
Build light indicator Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Build light indicator goals and explain and analyze the challenges of Build light indicator.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Agile Estimating and Planning leader?
– Do we all define Agile Estimating and Planning in the same way?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Investigate Iterative and incremental development planning and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Iterative and incremental development.
– Can we add value to the current Agile Estimating and Planning decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Is the Agile Estimating and Planning organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Software maintenance risks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Software maintenance services.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– How can we improve Agile Estimating and Planning?
Service Bureau Corporation Critical Criteria:
Nurse Service Bureau Corporation issues and assess what counts with Service Bureau Corporation that we are not counting.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Agile Estimating and Planning been identified and analyzed?
– Are there Agile Estimating and Planning problems defined?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Define Continuous Integration planning and spearhead techniques for implementing Continuous Integration.
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Think of your Agile Estimating and Planning project. what are the main functions?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Project planning Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Project planning quality and finalize specific methods for Project planning acceptance.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Agile Estimating and Planning models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Test Quality assurance visions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Quality assurance.
– Are there any circumstances/cases for which dissolution and/or disintegration testing may no longer be needed/provide any additional values to product Quality Assurance at release?
– Does the Quality Assurance record center contain copies of all previous revisions of the documents, including copies of applicable change notices?
– What is your Quality Assurance process to ensure that the large volumes of data gathered in the monitoring process are handled efficiently?
– Have we established unit(s) whose primary responsibility is internal audit, Quality Assurance, internal control or quality control?
– How do company leaders guide the organization toward a common purpose of quality based on shared values and priorities?
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– Has the board demonstrated a willingness to provide appropriate resources to Quality Assurance programs?
– What is the process for grading the application of qa requirements for activities?
– Are qa audits, surveillances, and nonconformance reports part of the qa program?
– What is/are the major contractors qa plan(s), and is it/are they implemented?
– How do you assure that repairs andor preventative maintenance were completed?
– How does the qa plan cover all aspects of the organization?
– How will you measure your qa plan effectiveness?
– Is the system or component user friendly?
– Is the system/component user friendly?
– How much does Quality Assurance cost?
– How often are the protocols reviewed?
– Are standardized tests available?
– How are complaints tracked?
– What is the qa plan?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Edsger W. Dijkstra results and budget for Edsger W. Dijkstra challenges.
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Investigate Data modeling leadership and explore and align the progress in Data modeling.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Agile Estimating and Planning is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Are assumptions made in Agile Estimating and Planning stated explicitly?
– Why are Agile Estimating and Planning skills important?
Rate of return Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Rate of return failures and triple focus on important concepts of Rate of return relationship management.
– Why should managers set the required rate of return higher than the rate at which money can be borrowed when making a typical capital budgeting decision?
– Do those selected for the Agile Estimating and Planning team have a good general understanding of what Agile Estimating and Planning is all about?
– When using the net present value method, how does one know whether the true rate of return is greater or less than the discount rate?
– When using the time adjusted rate of return method, how does one know when the true rate of return has been found?
– In what ways are Agile Estimating and Planning vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Is the true rate of return greater than or less than the discount rate?
– How can skill-level changes improve Agile Estimating and Planning?
– What is Internal Rate of Return (IRR)?
Continuous Delivery Critical Criteria:
Grasp Continuous Delivery failures and ask questions.
– A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that is going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
– Think about the people you identified for your Agile Estimating and Planning project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Agile Estimating and Planning strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Does your organization hope to achieve continuous delivery?
Rational Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Rational Unified Process decisions and figure out ways to motivate other Rational Unified Process users.
– In the case of a Agile Estimating and Planning project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Agile Estimating and Planning project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Agile Estimating and Planning project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Is Agile Estimating and Planning Required?
Burndown chart Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Burndown chart goals and secure Burndown chart creativity.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Agile Estimating and Planning Management?
Federal government of the United States Critical Criteria:
Dissect Federal government of the United States visions and define what do we need to start doing with Federal government of the United States.
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Dissect Risk analysis tactics and maintain Risk analysis for success.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Agile Estimating and Planning that make it risky?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Agile Estimating and Planning opportunities costing us money?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
Customer engagement Critical Criteria:
Gauge Customer engagement visions and maintain Customer engagement for success.
– How will you know that the Agile Estimating and Planning project has been successful?
– Is there any existing Agile Estimating and Planning governance structure?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Coach on Agile software development projects and revise understanding of Agile software development architectures.
– The sprint backlog is the list of work the team must address during the next sprint. The list is derived by selecting stories/features from the top of the product backlog until the team feels they have enough work to fill the sprint. Is this done by the team asking, Can we also do this?
– How do you take a methodology, like agile development, that basically evolved in small groups and then scale it up so that it works on projects with hundreds of developers and thousands of users?
– How can the balance between tacit and explicit knowledge and their diffusion be found in agile software development when there are several parties involved?
– How could agile approach be taken into consideration when recruiting personnel and allocating people into projects?
– Can you afford to lock your business into a rigid long-term project where the cost of change grows exponentially?
– What are the best software metrics for discerning Agile (vs. non-Agile) process effects on teams artifacts?
– Are you considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
– What are some keys to successfully conquering ever changing business requirements?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– What scaling factors should we consider when tailoring our approach?
– What technologies are available to support system development?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– So what do your developers do differently in agile?
– How could a more enhanced framework be developed?
– What Can We Learn From a Theory of Complexity?
– Any impediments/stumbling blocks?
– What is Scale and Why Manage It?
– What about large teams?
– What is ASD to us?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Deduce Waterfall model adoptions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Waterfall model decisions.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Agile Estimating and Planning leaders?
Collaborating, learning and adapting Critical Criteria:
Administer Collaborating, learning and adapting tasks and oversee implementation of Collaborating, learning and adapting.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Agile Estimating and Planning?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Sort Executable UML strategies and catalog what business benefits will Executable UML goals deliver if achieved.
– Think about the functions involved in your Agile Estimating and Planning project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How can you negotiate Agile Estimating and Planning successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What are our Agile Estimating and Planning Processes?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Software quality tasks and handle a jump-start course to Software quality.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Agile Estimating and Planning objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Agile Estimating and Planning project manager?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Design Software engineering tasks and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Software engineering.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Devise Software construction risks and remodel and develop an effective Software construction strategy.
– What is our formula for success in Agile Estimating and Planning ?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Focus on Data model visions and probe Data model strategic alliances.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Agile Estimating and Planning information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– What business benefits will Agile Estimating and Planning goals deliver if achieved?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Project stakeholders Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Project stakeholders visions and sort Project stakeholders activities.
– How likely is the current Agile Estimating and Planning plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Personal software process Critical Criteria:
Mix Personal software process governance and catalog what business benefits will Personal software process goals deliver if achieved.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Agile Estimating and Planning? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who needs to know about Agile Estimating and Planning ?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Depict Computer science decisions and assess and formulate effective operational and Computer science strategies.
– Consider your own Agile Estimating and Planning project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Agile Estimating and Planning goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Own Software development decisions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Software development projects.
– What if your business needs are still emerging and certain aspects of the system are rapidly changing or cannot be defined yet?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– How do scaling issues affect the manner in which you fulfill your goal of identifying your initial scope?
– Is our organization clear about the relationship between agile software development and DevOps?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– Which is really software best practice to us, CMM or agile development?
– Do we know the difference between lean and agile software development?
– Which is really software best practice, CMM or agile development?
– What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
– How do you develop requirements for agile software development?
– From Waterfall to Agile How does a QA Team Transition?
– Is the system subject to external regulation?
– Will the team be populated by stakeholders?
– What have you completed since yesterday?
– Does your team use Agile Methodology?
Project management triangle Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Project management triangle failures and ask what if.
– Among the Agile Estimating and Planning product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Low-code development platforms Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Low-code development platforms tasks and arbitrate Low-code development platforms techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Do the Agile Estimating and Planning decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What about Agile Estimating and Planning Analysis of results?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Computer programming strategies and describe which business rules are needed as Computer programming interface.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Agile Estimating and Planning agendas for the next 3 years?
– How is the value delivered by Agile Estimating and Planning being measured?
Agile testing Critical Criteria:
Frame Agile testing visions and grade techniques for implementing Agile testing controls.
– Is the scope of Agile Estimating and Planning defined?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Frame Software development methodology management and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Software development methodology services.
– What are the short and long-term Agile Estimating and Planning goals?
Snowbird, Utah Critical Criteria:
Match Snowbird, Utah outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing Snowbird, Utah and constraints.
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Functional specification goals and correct Functional specification management by competencies.
– How will you measure your Agile Estimating and Planning effectiveness?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Domain-driven design tasks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Domain-driven design services.
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Requirements engineering planning and probe Requirements engineering strategic alliances.
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Match Software archaeology results and probe the present value of growth of Software archaeology.
Alistair Cockburn Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Alistair Cockburn strategies and interpret which customers can’t participate in Alistair Cockburn because they lack skills.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Agile Estimating and Planning processes?
– Which Agile Estimating and Planning goals are the most important?
End user Critical Criteria:
Think about End user issues and develop and take control of the End user initiative.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Agile Estimating and Planning strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Time to market improvements. Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– Does the calibration lab or calibration contractor provide the end user notification of any out of tolerance conditions?
– How do the end users of cloud computing know that their information is not having any availability and security issues?
– From the end users eyes, is it possible for the change to have a major impact on services if problems occur?
– How does the vendor handle software and hardware maintenance, end user support, and maintenance agreements?
– Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– Will the change have only minimal or no impact on services provided to the end users if a problem occurs?
– Will the change have only minor impact on services provided to the end users if problems occur?
– Is the change needed to restore immediate service to the end user?
– Will the change be visible only to a small group of end users?
– Will the change be visible to a large number of end users?
– How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
– Is the change visible to all end users?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
Project Management Institute Critical Criteria:
Detail Project Management Institute outcomes and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Project Management Institute.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Agile Estimating and Planning does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Greenfield project Critical Criteria:
Canvass Greenfield project strategies and assess what counts with Greenfield project that we are not counting.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Agile Estimating and Planning services/products?
– Will IT be a partner, driving business value, building an IoT architecture and collaborating on greenfield projects?
– How do we manage Agile Estimating and Planning Knowledge Management (KM)?
Software design pattern Critical Criteria:
Look at Software design pattern decisions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Software design pattern.
– Which customers cant participate in our Agile Estimating and Planning domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Agile Estimating and Planning Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Agile Estimating and Planning External links:
Agile Estimating and Planning – YouTube
Agile Estimating and Planning Flashcards | Quizlet
Software documentation External links:
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Progress® Software Documentation
How to Write Software Documentation: 8 Steps (with …
Computer engineering External links:
Home – Electrical & Computer Engineering – University …
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Welcome to Electrical and Computer Engineering at …
Code refactoring External links:
Code Refactoring – PowerTheShell
Code refactoring – Revolvy
Rolling Wave planning External links:
Rolling Wave Planning for Earned Value Management Systems
Rolling Wave Planning in Project Management
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Software prototyping External links:
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
Systems development life cycle External links:
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Table of Contents
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
The Systems Development Life Cycle
User experience External links:
Lojic | Manufacturing User Experience
User Experience Professionals Association
User Experience | UX Design Tools | Optimal Workshop
Software architecture External links:
Example: Software Architecture Document
Software Architecture: Meta and SOLID Principles in C# – Udemy
Software Architecture Conference | Microservices …
Big data External links:
ZestFinance.com: Machine Learning & Big Data …
Loudr: Big Data for Music Rights
Take 5 Media Group – Build an audience using big data
ISO 9000 External links:
List of Accredited Registrars, ISO 9000, ISO 14000, …
What is ISO 9000? – Definition from WhatIs.com
ISO 9000 – What Is ISO 9000? A Standards Series | ASQ
United States Agency for International Development External links:
reports – United States Agency for International Development
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge External links:
Available in: Paperback. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) —Fifth Edition reflects the collaboration and
A Guide to The Project Management Body of Knowledge …
Unit testing External links:
Unit Testing Tutorial: 6 Best Practices to Get Up To …
Live Unit Testing in Visual Studio | Microsoft Docs
Unit Testing – Efficient Java Matrix Library
ISO 26262 External links:
Automotive ISO 26262: Functional Safety Adaptation …
ISO 26262 | Functional Safety | Quality-One
ISO 26262 Training | kVA | Automotive Functional …
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) – Techopedia.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – US Department …
View model External links:
A view model represents the data that you want to display on your view/page, whether it be used for static text or for input values (like textboxes and dropdown lists) that can be added to the database (or edited). It is something different than your domain model. It is a model for the view.
Default value in an asp.net mvc view model – Stack Overflow
My View model position for CS:GO – Steam Community
Formal methods External links:
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
Formal Methods in Architecture – Home | Facebook
Unified Process External links:
Unified Process Life Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
Rational Unified Process: What Is It And How Do You …
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
Extreme programming practices External links:
Extreme Programming Practices Used to Facilitate …
[PDF]Extreme Programming Practices Used to Facilitate …
Extreme Programming Practices in Action | …
Programming tool External links:
ATEQ VT36 TPMS Programming Tool – Tire Rack
RESCUE® Select™ Motor Programming Tool – ecmdi.com
17-144 – XS Smart Sensor Pro+ Programming Tool
Build light indicator External links:
Build light indicator – Revolvy
topics.revolvy.com/topic/Build light indicator
Build light indicator – Howling Pixel
Build light indicator – pluto.revolvy.com
pluto.revolvy.com/topic/Build light indicator&item_type=topic
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Iterative and Incremental Development.flv – YouTube
[PDF]Iterative and incremental development: a brief …
Software maintenance External links:
Upgrade and Software Maintenance Agreement …
Citrix Software Maintenance Support Program – Citrix
Service Bureau Corporation External links:
Service Bureau Corporation display | Title: Service …
Continuous Integration External links:
A guide to continuous integration and delivery tools – …
Solano Labs | Continuous Integration and Deployment
Continuous Integration – CI | CircleCI
Project planning External links:
Kitchen Remodel Resources, Videos & Project Planning …
[PDF]Objectives Project planning and scheduling
NetSuite Project Planning – Monitor Project Deadlines
Ad · www.NetSuite.com/ProjectPlanning
Quality assurance External links:
LabLink xL™ Quality Assurance Software
Quality Assurance – Auto Dealership Customer …
Think of quality assurance as before the goods or services have been produced and quality control is during the production of the goods or services. The former ensures that there will be quality and the latter controls the execution to ensure that there was quality.
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Edsger W. Dijkstra • IEEE Computer Society
Wins Second Edsger W. Dijkstra Prize | Brown University
Amazon.com: Edsger W. Dijkstra: Books
www.amazon.com/s?rh=n:283155,p_27:Edsger W. Dijkstra
Data modeling External links:
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Data Modeling | IT Pro
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Rate of return External links:
Internal Rate of Return Calculator | IRR & NPV Calculator
What rate of return should you use for retirement planning?
MIRR Calculator | Modified Internal Rate of Return
Continuous Delivery External links:
What is Continuous Delivery? – Continuous Delivery
[PDF]Continuous Delivery: Five Habits of Highly …
Continuous Delivery – CA Technologies
Rational Unified Process External links:
The Rational Unified Process for testers – IBM
[PDF]Rational Unified Process (RUP) – Arizona State …
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
Burndown chart External links:
Understanding the Scrum Burndown Chart – Methods …
What is a Burndown Chart? | Agile Alliance
JIRA – Burndown Chart – tutorialspoint.com
Risk analysis External links:
JIFSAN: Risk Analysis Training
Risk Analysis and Risk Management – Decision Making …
Risk Analysis | Investopedia
Customer engagement External links:
Title Customer Engagement Manager Jobs, …
Customer Engagement and Operational Excellence …
Customer engagement (CE) is an effect, a reaction, a connection, a response and/or an experience of customers with one another, with a company or a brand. The initiative for engagement can be either consumer-or company-led and the medium of engagement can be on or offline.
Agile software development External links:
Agile Software Development | App Development | Softxpert
Download MSF for Agile Software Development …
RoleModel Software – Custom Agile Software Development
Waterfall model External links:
What project or company uses the waterfall model? – …
How to make a realistic waterfall model – YouTube
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Executable UML External links:
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
Executable UML (xUML)
[PDF]Executable UML: A Foundation for Model Driven …
Software engineering External links:
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
GitPrime – Software Engineering Metrics for …
Software Engineering Directorate | U.S. Army Aviation …
Data model External links:
Introducing the new entities in the Common data model
Project stakeholders External links:
How to Communicate With Project Stakeholders: 5 Steps
Personal software process External links:
[PDF]Results of Applyingthe Personal Software Process
Do you follow the Personal Software Process? Does …
Lyrics containing the term: personal software process
www.lyrics.com/lyrics/personal software process
Computer science External links:
Department of Computer Science at North Carolina …
TEALS – Computer Science in Every High School
Computer Science and Engineering
Software development External links:
Online Education and Software Development | Smart Horizons
Cipher Tech Solutions, Inc. – Software development …
Project management triangle External links:
The Project Management Triangle — MATTYFORD
The Project Management Triangle must die! – John …
What is a Project Management Triangle?
Low-code development platforms External links:
Best Low-Code Development Platforms Software
Computer programming External links:
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming – ed2go
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Agile testing External links:
Agile Testing – SlideShare
TestRail™ – Agile Testing Tool – Agile Testing
Ad · www.gurock.com/Agile-Testing/Try-30-Day-Free
Agile Testing Collection, The | InformIT
Software development methodology External links:
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU …
Snowbird, Utah External links:
Snowbird Ski Resort | Snowbird, Utah
Space Coast Ski & Travel Club – Snowbird, Utah
Functional specification External links:
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging …
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
[PDF]Sample Functional Specification – getsp.sbisite.com
getsp.sbisite.com/SBI/IT/Shared Documents/IT FuncSpec.pdf
Domain-driven design External links:
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels, Belgium) | Meetup
Requirements engineering External links:
Home – IREB – International Requirements Engineering Board
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Collaborative Requirements Engineering – NIST
Software archaeology External links:
Software Archaeology – CODE Online
Software Archaeology – Reddit
David Link: Software Archaeology. On the Resurrection …
Alistair Cockburn External links:
Alistair Cockburn on “Guest Leadership” | NYC Scrum …
Alistair Cockburn (@TotherAlistair) | Twitter
Mountain West Rubyconf 2010 – Alistair Cockburn – …
End user External links:
[PDF]AP-197 Dyed Diesel Fuel End User Signed …
UI updates for Intune end user apps | Microsoft Docs
Project Management Institute External links:
Amazon.com: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)–Sixth Edition (9781628251845): Project Management Institute: Books
PMI – Project Management Institute :: Pearson VUE
PMI-Project Management Institute
Greenfield project External links:
Pepsi Greenfield Project | U.S. Green Building Council
The Greenfield Project
Greenfield Project – Yanks Air Museum
Software design pattern External links:
Patent WO2014179819A3 – Software design pattern …