See the benefits the Z-wave Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this Z-wave specific Use Case:
Meet Regina Bowman, Network Analyst in Computer Networking, Greater Los Angeles Area.
She decides to assess what counts with Z-wave that we are not counting. Her main goal is preventing project objectives are misaligned with the overall business goals and strategy of the organization as a whole (e.g. Sponsor has their own private agenda that is not aligned with the organizations stated goals).
In her Z-wave Toolkit Regina has 23 documents that cover the Z-wave topic.
Regina finds 3 Powerpoint Presentations, 17 PDFs and 3 Word Documents that cover Z-wave in-depth.
Regina hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Adaptive User Profiling For Tv-centric Home Automation System.pdf
– Customer Engagement Platform And Portal Having Multi-media Capabilities.pdf
– Emerging Wireless Standards.ppt
– Examples Of Vendors products On The Market-.ppt
– Executive Director User Experience Strategy And Design.doc
– Executive Summary.doc
– Home Automation Packages.doc
– Home Network Of Connected Consumer Devices.pdf
– Infrastructure Monitoring Devices Systems And Methods.pdf
– Infrastructure Monitoring System And Method.pdf
– Jp Vasseur – Cisco Distinguished Engineer.ppt
– Method System And Device For Detecting An Attempted Intrusion Into A Network.pdf
– Methods And Electronic Commerce Systems For Updating And Displaying The .pdf
– Methods Devices And Systems For Providing Mobile Advertising And On-demand .pdf
– Peer-to-peer Home Automation Management.pdf
– Systems And Methods For Networking Consumer Devices.pdf
– Tuxedo Touch Series Home Automation System.pdf
– Universal Remote Controller Having Home Automation Function.pdf
– Wireless Home Automation Networks- A Survey Of Architectures And Technologies.pdf
– Your Dealer Is.pdf
– Z-way Home Automation User Interface Documentation.pdf
Regina now feels unwavering about her Z-wave knowledge and has the practical input and examples she needs to assess what counts with Z-wave that we are not counting in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give her input on how to probe Z-wave strategic alliances.
You can get these benefits and results today with the Z-wave Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Helps Organizing Your Time and the Flood of Z-wave information’ – Viola N.