See the advantages the 802.11p Toolkit and LAB membership has for you with this 802.11p specific Use Case:
Meet Courtney Tan, Chief Information Security Officer in Computer Network Security, Greater New York City Area.
She likes to correct how to engage better with 802.11p results. Her main goal is preventing there are insufficient team members to complete the work that has been committed to.
In her 802.11p Toolkit Courtney has 14 documents that cover the 802.11p topic.
Courtney finds 7 Powerpoint Presentations, 4 PDFs and 3 Word Documents that cover 802.11p in-depth.
Courtney hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Collision Avoidance System And Method.pdf
– Current Works In Vanets.ppt
– Deployed To Troubleshoot Secure And Monitor Wlans.doc
– Emerging Wireless Standards.ppt
– For Vehicular Communications.ppt
– Frontiers Of Wireless And Mobile Communications.pdf
– Geobroadcast -From A Node To All Nodes In A Geographic Area.ppt
– Internet Of Things.pdf
– Multi-source Journal Content Integration Systems And Methods.pdf
– Nets-find Collaborative Research-.doc
– Requirements Of Collision Avoidance System.ppt
– Technology Developments In The Digital Economy.doc
– The Safespot European Integrated Project.ppt
– Wireless Local Area Networks (Wlans) And Wireless Sensor Networks (Wsns) Primer.ppt
Courtney now feels steady about her 802.11p ability and has the viable data and cases she needs to correct better engagement with 802.11p results in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give her input on how to raise human resource and employment practices for 802.11p.
You can get these advantages and results today with the 802.11p Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘Managing 802.11p Activities with everything in the LAB’ – Betsey S.