Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Discoverability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Discoverability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Discoverability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Discoverability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 755 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Discoverability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 755 standard requirements:
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Discoverability process?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- Is Discoverability linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- Strategic planning -Discoverability relations
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Discoverability been identified and analyzed?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Discoverability book in PDF containing 755 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Discoverability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Discoverability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Discoverability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Discoverability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Discoverability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Discoverability Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Discoverability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: How well did the Discoverability project Team understand the expectations of specific roles and responsibilities?
- Network Diagram: If a current contract exists, can you provide the vendor name, contract start, and contract expiration date?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated Discoverability project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Discoverability project stage?
- Change Management Plan: How does the principle of senders and receivers make the Discoverability project communications effort more complex?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Procurement Audit: Was the admissibility of variants displayed in the contract notice?
- Team Directory: How and in what format should information be presented?
- Decision Log: It becomes critical to track and periodically revisit both operational effectiveness; Are you noticing all that you need to, and are you interpreting what you see effectively?
- Change Management Plan: Why would a Discoverability project run more smoothly when change management is emphasized from the beginning?
- Schedule Management Plan: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
Step-by-step and complete Discoverability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Discoverability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Discoverability project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Discoverability project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Discoverability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Discoverability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Discoverability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Discoverability project with this in-depth Discoverability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Discoverability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Discoverability and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Discoverability investments work better.
This Discoverability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.