Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Interbrand Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Interbrand related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Interbrand specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Interbrand Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Interbrand improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Interbrand activities?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Interbrand measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- How do we foster innovation?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Interbrand Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Is the impact that Interbrand has shown?
- What is our Interbrand Strategy?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Interbrand book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Interbrand self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Interbrand Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Interbrand areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Interbrand Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Interbrand projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Interbrand Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Interbrand project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Will all change requests be unconditionally tracked through this process?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Interbrand project?
- WBS Dictionary: Evaluate the performance of operating organizations?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST Interbrand project management tool to use to determine the longest time the Interbrand project will take?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: All CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Interbrand project risks?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
Step-by-step and complete Interbrand Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Interbrand project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Interbrand project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Interbrand project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Interbrand project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Interbrand project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Interbrand project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Interbrand project with this in-depth Interbrand Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Interbrand projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Interbrand and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Interbrand investments work better.
This Interbrand All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.