What is involved in SAP Supply Chain Management
Find out what the related areas are that SAP Supply Chain Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a SAP Supply Chain Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its SAP Supply Chain Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward SAP Supply Chain Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which SAP Supply Chain Management related domains to cover and 215 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
SAP Supply Chain Management, Production planning, Change management, Distributed management, Logistics Officer, Accounting management, Public finance, Just In Time, Virtual management, Netchain analysis, Sullivan principles, Sales forecasting, Systems management, Management style, Supply chain management, Knowledge management, Enterprise planning systems, Procurement outsourcing, International Organization for Standardization, KEDGE Business School, ISO 19011, Board of directors, Resource management, Public economics, Corporate social responsibility, Information technology management, Managerial economics, Development economics, Inventory management software, Construction management, Economic statistics, Insider dealing, Management consulting, Sustainability accounting, Theory of constraints, Operations management for services, Genuine progress indicator, Annual general meeting, Audit committee, Supply chain network, Advisory board, Academic administration, Environmental resource management, Whole-life cost, Sustainability metrics and indices, Chartered Management Institute, Eco-Management and Audit Scheme, SAP Supply Chain Management, Certified Business Manager, Managerial psychology, Raw material, Web 2.0, Organizational culture, Cost reduction, Product development, Business continuity, Talent management, Performance measurement, Comparison of supply chain certification programmes, Fair trade certification, Business process outsourcing, Organizational studies, Customer relationship management, Legal personality, Vlerick Business School, Principles for Responsible Investment:
SAP Supply Chain Management Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize SAP Supply Chain Management projects and proactively manage SAP Supply Chain Management risks.
– Can we do SAP Supply Chain Management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How can you measure SAP Supply Chain Management in a systematic way?
– Who needs to know about SAP Supply Chain Management ?
Production planning Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Production planning outcomes and optimize Production planning leadership as a key to advancement.
– What potential environmental factors impact the SAP Supply Chain Management effort?
– Will SAP Supply Chain Management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Change management Critical Criteria:
Reason over Change management engagements and intervene in Change management processes and leadership.
– Troubleshooting – are problems related to what is actually changing (the change), to the management of tasks and resources to make the change happen (project management) or to issues relating to employee engagement, buy-in and resistance (Change Management)?
– What steps have executives included in the Change Management plan to identify and address customers and stakeholders concerns about the specific process to be reengineered?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these SAP Supply Chain Management processes?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your SAP Supply Chain Management processes?
– Do you have resources, processes, and methodologies in place to provide training and organizational change management services?
– What are some concrete ways to help executives understand the value of change management?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of Change Management?
– In what scenarios should change management systems be introduced?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– Are Organizational Change managements best practices (eg Kotter) applied?
– What are the primary barriers to effective Change Management?
– What is the latest success strategy in change management?
– Who are the leaders in a Change Management process?
– What is workplace Change Management?
– Why do we need Change Management?
– When to start Change Management?
Distributed management Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Distributed management tasks and get going.
– Can we add value to the current SAP Supply Chain Management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How likely is the current SAP Supply Chain Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What about SAP Supply Chain Management Analysis of results?
Logistics Officer Critical Criteria:
Analyze Logistics Officer governance and innovate what needs to be done with Logistics Officer.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your SAP Supply Chain Management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are the disruptive SAP Supply Chain Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Is there a SAP Supply Chain Management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Accounting management Critical Criteria:
Derive from Accounting management issues and intervene in Accounting management processes and leadership.
Public finance Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Public finance leadership and achieve a single Public finance view and bringing data together.
– What is the total cost related to deploying SAP Supply Chain Management, including any consulting or professional services?
– How would one define SAP Supply Chain Management leadership?
Just In Time Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Just In Time tasks and maintain Just In Time for success.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving SAP Supply Chain Management forward?
– What is the source of the strategies for SAP Supply Chain Management strengthening and reform?
– What are the barriers to increased SAP Supply Chain Management production?
Virtual management Critical Criteria:
Canvass Virtual management adoptions and arbitrate Virtual management techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good SAP Supply Chain Management project manager?
– Does SAP Supply Chain Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the Essentials of Internal SAP Supply Chain Management Management?
Netchain analysis Critical Criteria:
Judge Netchain analysis failures and devote time assessing Netchain analysis and its risk.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new SAP Supply Chain Management in a volatile global economy?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to SAP Supply Chain Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Sullivan principles Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Sullivan principles projects and find out.
– What is the purpose of SAP Supply Chain Management in relation to the mission?
– What business benefits will SAP Supply Chain Management goals deliver if achieved?
Sales forecasting Critical Criteria:
Generalize Sales forecasting visions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Sales forecasting projects.
– For your SAP Supply Chain Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are the short and long-term SAP Supply Chain Management goals?
– How to Secure SAP Supply Chain Management?
Systems management Critical Criteria:
Dissect Systems management strategies and report on developing an effective Systems management strategy.
– Think about the people you identified for your SAP Supply Chain Management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Who will provide the final approval of SAP Supply Chain Management deliverables?
– What are the long-term SAP Supply Chain Management goals?
Management style Critical Criteria:
Infer Management style goals and reduce Management style costs.
– There is lots of discussion about the role of a project manager; whether a project manager is needed in the agile world or not. How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about SAP Supply Chain Management. How do we gain traction?
– How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Supply chain management quality and create Supply chain management explanations for all managers.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to SAP Supply Chain Management?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– When a SAP Supply Chain Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What are the business goals SAP Supply Chain Management is aiming to achieve?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Mix Knowledge management projects and figure out ways to motivate other Knowledge management users.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which SAP Supply Chain Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a SAP Supply Chain Management study?
– How do we manage SAP Supply Chain Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Is the scope of SAP Supply Chain Management defined?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Enterprise planning systems Critical Criteria:
Devise Enterprise planning systems governance and document what potential Enterprise planning systems megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once SAP Supply Chain Management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if SAP Supply Chain Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Procurement outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Procurement outsourcing engagements and test out new things.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective SAP Supply Chain Management leader?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Shape International Organization for Standardization leadership and figure out ways to motivate other International Organization for Standardization users.
– How can you negotiate SAP Supply Chain Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
KEDGE Business School Critical Criteria:
Interpolate KEDGE Business School planning and gather practices for scaling KEDGE Business School.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of SAP Supply Chain Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the SAP Supply Chain Management process?
– How do we maintain SAP Supply Chain Managements Integrity?
ISO 19011 Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about ISO 19011 engagements and arbitrate ISO 19011 techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– To what extent does management recognize SAP Supply Chain Management as a tool to increase the results?
Board of directors Critical Criteria:
Consult on Board of directors projects and grade techniques for implementing Board of directors controls.
– Is maximizing SAP Supply Chain Management protection the same as minimizing SAP Supply Chain Management loss?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with SAP Supply Chain Management ?
– Is the SAP Supply Chain Management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to our Board of Directors?
Resource management Critical Criteria:
Own Resource management leadership and assess what counts with Resource management that we are not counting.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– Can we reuse our existing resource management and configuration tools?
– Why should we adopt a SAP Supply Chain Management framework?
– Why study Human Resources management (hrm)?
– How can we improve SAP Supply Chain Management?
Public economics Critical Criteria:
Study Public economics management and intervene in Public economics processes and leadership.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once SAP Supply Chain Management is underway?
– Is Supporting SAP Supply Chain Management documentation required?
Corporate social responsibility Critical Criteria:
Review Corporate social responsibility risks and spearhead techniques for implementing Corporate social responsibility.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent SAP Supply Chain Management services/products?
– What is the different in meaning if any between the terms Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic SAP Supply Chain Management objectives?
– What if your company publishes an environmental or corporate social responsibility report?
– What are current SAP Supply Chain Management Paradigms?
Information technology management Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Information technology management failures and stake your claim.
– How do we go about Securing SAP Supply Chain Management?
Managerial economics Critical Criteria:
Merge Managerial economics strategies and ask what if.
– What are specific SAP Supply Chain Management Rules to follow?
Development economics Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Development economics governance and know what your objective is.
– Which customers cant participate in our SAP Supply Chain Management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Inventory management software Critical Criteria:
Design Inventory management software outcomes and create a map for yourself.
Construction management Critical Criteria:
Focus on Construction management engagements and acquire concise Construction management education.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of SAP Supply Chain Management?
Economic statistics Critical Criteria:
Recall Economic statistics governance and devise Economic statistics key steps.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations SAP Supply Chain Management values?
– Do the SAP Supply Chain Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How to deal with SAP Supply Chain Management Changes?
Insider dealing Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Insider dealing risks and document what potential Insider dealing megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What is our formula for success in SAP Supply Chain Management ?
– Do we have past SAP Supply Chain Management Successes?
Management consulting Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Management consulting risks and define what our big hairy audacious Management consulting goal is.
– How much does SAP Supply Chain Management help?
Sustainability accounting Critical Criteria:
Detail Sustainability accounting quality and achieve a single Sustainability accounting view and bringing data together.
– What are all of our SAP Supply Chain Management domains and what do they do?
– Who sets the SAP Supply Chain Management standards?
Theory of constraints Critical Criteria:
Understand Theory of constraints adoptions and sort Theory of constraints activities.
– What notable similarities and differences exist among systems thinking lean thinking and the theory of constraints?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether SAP Supply Chain Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What is this thing called theory of constraints and how should it be implemented?
Operations management for services Critical Criteria:
Meet over Operations management for services engagements and interpret which customers can’t participate in Operations management for services because they lack skills.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your SAP Supply Chain Management activities?
Genuine progress indicator Critical Criteria:
Rank Genuine progress indicator strategies and summarize a clear Genuine progress indicator focus.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect SAP Supply Chain Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its SAP Supply Chain Management processes?
– How can the value of SAP Supply Chain Management be defined?
Annual general meeting Critical Criteria:
Define Annual general meeting leadership and be persistent.
– Think of your SAP Supply Chain Management project. what are the main functions?
– How can skill-level changes improve SAP Supply Chain Management?
Audit committee Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Audit committee risks and shift your focus.
– Is there anyone on the board or audit committee with an it background?
Supply chain network Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Supply chain network planning and customize techniques for implementing Supply chain network controls.
– What are the key elements of your SAP Supply Chain Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Does SAP Supply Chain Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Advisory board Critical Criteria:
X-ray Advisory board management and define what our big hairy audacious Advisory board goal is.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a SAP Supply Chain Management project?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in SAP Supply Chain Management?
– How do we Lead with SAP Supply Chain Management in Mind?
Academic administration Critical Criteria:
Study Academic administration outcomes and get out your magnifying glass.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of SAP Supply Chain Management into the services that we provide?
Environmental resource management Critical Criteria:
Use past Environmental resource management decisions and triple focus on important concepts of Environmental resource management relationship management.
– Do those selected for the SAP Supply Chain Management team have a good general understanding of what SAP Supply Chain Management is all about?
– Why are SAP Supply Chain Management skills important?
Whole-life cost Critical Criteria:
Depict Whole-life cost risks and observe effective Whole-life cost.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate SAP Supply Chain Management delivery for example is new software needed?
Sustainability metrics and indices Critical Criteria:
Meet over Sustainability metrics and indices quality and correct better engagement with Sustainability metrics and indices results.
– Think about the functions involved in your SAP Supply Chain Management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How will you know that the SAP Supply Chain Management project has been successful?
– How do we keep improving SAP Supply Chain Management?
Chartered Management Institute Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Chartered Management Institute quality and correct better engagement with Chartered Management Institute results.
– Are there SAP Supply Chain Management Models?
Eco-Management and Audit Scheme Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Eco-Management and Audit Scheme risks and figure out ways to motivate other Eco-Management and Audit Scheme users.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a SAP Supply Chain Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the SAP Supply Chain Management process available?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing SAP Supply Chain Management?
– How will you measure your SAP Supply Chain Management effectiveness?
SAP Supply Chain Management Critical Criteria:
Examine SAP Supply Chain Management outcomes and catalog SAP Supply Chain Management activities.
Certified Business Manager Critical Criteria:
Track Certified Business Manager quality and integrate design thinking in Certified Business Manager innovation.
Managerial psychology Critical Criteria:
Group Managerial psychology tasks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Managerial psychology services.
– How do we ensure that implementations of SAP Supply Chain Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Are there recognized SAP Supply Chain Management problems?
Raw material Critical Criteria:
Steer Raw material results and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of SAP Supply Chain Management activities?
– Are there SAP Supply Chain Management problems defined?
Web 2.0 Critical Criteria:
Examine Web 2.0 results and find out.
– How do mission and objectives affect the SAP Supply Chain Management processes of our organization?
– Have you identified your SAP Supply Chain Management key performance indicators?
Organizational culture Critical Criteria:
Learn from Organizational culture tasks and grade techniques for implementing Organizational culture controls.
– What do we need to know, and how do we get the information required to answer this question, especially with regard to our organizational culture, technological roadmap, and where both organizations are moving in the long term?
– How do we measure improved SAP Supply Chain Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
Cost reduction Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Cost reduction visions and grade techniques for implementing Cost reduction controls.
– In addition, CSPs are often challenged to reduce their overheads and operational costs. Cost reduction initiatives can be difficult to manage and it is essential to target the right areas. Where can costs reasonably be reduced or margins improved without any service disruption or without affecting service levels?
– We are are often challenged to reduce our overheads and operational costs. Cost reduction initiatives can be difficult to manage and it is essential to target the right areas. Where can costs reasonably be reduced or margins improved without any service disruption or without affecting service levels?
– What is your spending on genuine new products versus product renewals (improvements and replacements), or product extensions, or product maintenance, or cost reductions and process improvements?
– Have the types of risks that may impact SAP Supply Chain Management been identified and analyzed?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the SAP Supply Chain Management requirements in detail?
– Can low gross margin % products be improved by price increases or cost reductions?
– How important is SAP Supply Chain Management to the user organizations mission?
Product development Critical Criteria:
Learn from Product development engagements and report on setting up Product development without losing ground.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– The owner of the product development processes in one of the companies stated: there are no product managers named in the company, what should they do?
– What can we do to ensure that all the necessary product development steps are adequately followed under the pressure of being first to market?
– Compare sequential product development and simultaneous product development. what are the advantages and disadvantages of each approach?
– Project type: what percent of resources should go to new product developments?
– What are we trying to do whilst progressing a product development lifecycle ?
– How should you most effectively invest your product development resources?
– Which step in new product development you think is the most important?
– Do you collaborate with customers for product development and/or innovation?
– Do you collaborate with customers for product development andor innovation?
– What are the steps in the new product development process?
– How can new product development be sped up?
Business continuity Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Business continuity projects and triple focus on important concepts of Business continuity relationship management.
– Has specific responsibility been assigned for the execution of business continuity and disaster recovery plans (either within or outside of the information security function)?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Do you have a written business continuity/disaster recovery plan that includes procedures to be followed in the event of a disruptive computer incident?
– Does our business continuity and/or disaster recovery plan (bcp/drp) address the timely recovery of its it functions in the event of a disaster?
– Do our business continuity andor disaster recovery plan (bcp/drp) address the timely recovery of our it functions in the event of a disaster?
– What programs/projects/departments/groups have some or all responsibility for business continuity/Risk Management/organizational resilience?
– How will management prepare employees for a disaster, reduce the overall risks, and shorten the recovery window?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the SAP Supply Chain Management process?
– What is the role of digital document management in business continuity planning management?
– Does increasing our companys footprint add to the challenge of business continuity?
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
– Has business continuity thinking and planning become too formulaic?
– Has business continuity been considered for this eventuality?
– Do you have any DR/business continuity plans in place?
– What do we really want from Service Management?
– Do you have a tested IT disaster recovery plan?
Talent management Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Talent management failures and describe which business rules are needed as Talent management interface.
– Are accountability and ownership for SAP Supply Chain Management clearly defined?
– How much does it cost to set up an online learning management system?
Performance measurement Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Performance measurement leadership and catalog what business benefits will Performance measurement goals deliver if achieved.
– Constantly communicate the new direction to staff. HR must rapidly readjust organizational charts, job descriptions, workflow processes, salary levels, performance measurement, etc. Why?
– Performance measurement system design: Should process based approaches be adopted?
– The performance measurement revolution: why now and what next?
Comparison of supply chain certification programmes Critical Criteria:
Categorize Comparison of supply chain certification programmes engagements and triple focus on important concepts of Comparison of supply chain certification programmes relationship management.
Fair trade certification Critical Criteria:
Merge Fair trade certification tactics and oversee implementation of Fair trade certification.
– Is SAP Supply Chain Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Business process outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Business process outsourcing issues and devise Business process outsourcing key steps.
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– Are we Assessing SAP Supply Chain Management and Risk?
– Is SAP Supply Chain Management Required?
Organizational studies Critical Criteria:
Depict Organizational studies adoptions and oversee implementation of Organizational studies.
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Customer relationship management governance and research ways can we become the Customer relationship management company that would put us out of business.
– Has your organization ever had to invoke its disaster recovery plan which included the CRM solution and if so was the recovery time objective met and how long did it take to return to your primary solution?
– What volume of mentions has your organization handled in the past (e.g. 2,500 mentions per week)?
– Is the difference between calls offered and calls answered abandoned calls?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize to the offline data store?
– What percentage of workstation sessions and calls must be recorded?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize the address book?
– Is support provided by your organization or is it outsourced?
– How to you ensure compliance with client legal requirements?
– What are the necessary steps to evaluate a CRM solution?
– What storage quotas should be applied to each mailbox?
– How much data is the right amount of data to collect?
– Are the offline synchronization subscriptions valid?
– What benefits can we gain from using analytical CRM?
– How do I get CRM right in a slowing economy?
– Can customers place orders online?
– Can metadata be loaded?
– Who are my customers?
– Why Web-based CRM?
– What do they buy?
– Why CRM?
Legal personality Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Legal personality planning and describe which business rules are needed as Legal personality interface.
Vlerick Business School Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Vlerick Business School results and acquire concise Vlerick Business School education.
Principles for Responsible Investment Critical Criteria:
Think about Principles for Responsible Investment engagements and probe Principles for Responsible Investment strategic alliances.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the SAP Supply Chain Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
SAP Supply Chain Management External links:
IPS Bus App SAP Supply Chain Management Senior …
Production planning External links:
Scheduling, Analytics, & Production Planning Software
Production planning via GANTT interface
Change management External links:
Change Management Institute
Change Management Consulting Firm | Clerestory Consulting
UNLEASHING INNOVATION IN CHANGE MANAGEMENT …
Distributed management External links:
CiteSeerX — Distributed management by delegation
Distributed management with embedded agents in …
Distributed Management – datatracker.ietf.org
Logistics Officer External links:
Procurement and Logistics Officer | Devex
Logistics Officer | ReliefWeb
Logistics Officer | Malawi | Save the Children
Accounting management External links:
Ledgersync: Accounting Management & Collection …
Trust Asset and Accounting Management System …
Public finance External links:
WPF – Women in Public Finance
National Public Finance Guarantee Corporation
Pinnacle Public Finance – Home
Just In Time External links:
Just in Time – AbeBooks
Just In Time Medicine
Just in Time (1997) – IMDb
Sullivan principles External links:
Sales forecasting External links:
5 Essential Sales Forecasting Techniques | Base CRM Blog
#1 Sales Forecasting & Sales Management Software | Aviso
TopOPPS: AI for Sales Forecasting & Sales Process …
Systems management External links:
Welcome to the Mail Systems Management Association
M.S. Information Systems Management – American …
AppDetails – Application and Systems Management …
Management style External links:
Management Styles | Fairygodboss
Top 10 Best Management Styles – And Which Ones To Avoid
Management Styles Essay – 1130 Words – StudyMode
Supply chain management External links:
FedEx® Supply Chain Management – Reliable Package Tracking
Ad · www.senseaware.com/visibility
Logistics Supply Chain Management System
FedEx® Supply Chain Management – Reliable Package Tracking
Ad · www.senseaware.com/visibility
Knowledge management External links:
Knowledge Management – lucidworks.com
Ad · lucidworks.com/IDC-Report
ProProfs – Knowledge Management Software
KMN – Knowledge Management Network
International Organization for Standardization External links:
MDMC – International Organization for Standardization …
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
KEDGE Business School External links:
Kedge Business School : Ecole de Commerce et …
Kedge Business School (@kedgebs) • Instagram photos …
Executive education : Kedge Business School
ISO 19011 External links:
ISO 19011 :2011 – Techstreet
ISO 19011: Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems | ASQ
ISO 19011 2011 Auditing Definitions – praxiom.com
Board of directors External links:
MBA Board of Directors – Montana Bankers Association
Board of Directors Center of Excellence
Board of Directors – mddcsoc.org
Resource management External links:
Resource Management Inc.
Human Resource Management – AbeBooks
Cultural and Environmental Resource Management | Thesis Titles
Public economics External links:
The Fed – Public Economics
[PDF]ECON 7340: Empirical Methods in Public Economics …
lim.economics.cornell.edu/ECON7340_Syllabus Spring 2016.pdf
Corporate social responsibility External links:
Corporate Social Responsibility Essays – ManyEssays.com
Corporate Social Responsibility | The Aerospace …
Corporate Social Responsibility Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Managerial economics External links:
Managerial economics (eBook, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Managerial economics (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
Development economics External links:
The Revolution In Development Economics | Cato Store
Handbook of Development Economics – ScienceDirect.com
Center for Development Economics
Inventory management software External links:
COMSOFT, Vehicle Inventory Management Software …
Inventory Management Software – CStorePro
Stitch Labs | Best Inventory Management Software
Construction management External links:
Warfel | Leading Commercial Construction Management …
CMAAAZ – Construction Management Association of …
Construction Management Software – e-Builder
Economic statistics External links:
Economic statistics (Journal, magazine, 1991) …
economic statistics | Hallmark Abstract LLC
Insider dealing External links:
Insider Dealing | MyComplianceOffice
Insider dealing legal definition of insider dealing
Sustainability accounting External links:
Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
Sustainability Accounting | Gateway Technical College
Theory of constraints External links:
Theory of Constraints – Scholarpedia
Theory of Constraints (PowerPoint) – FlevyPro Document
Theory of constraints. (eVideo, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Genuine progress indicator External links:
How do the Genuine Progress Indicator (GPI) and the …
Redefining Progress – Genuine Progress Indicator
Maryland Genuine Progress Indicator
Annual general meeting External links:
Annual General Meeting minutes | Master Of Meetings
BP plc Annual General Meeting 2017 – proxydocs.com
Audit committee External links:
[PDF]AUDIT COMMITTEE CHARTER I. PURPOSE AND ROLE
Audit Committee Disclosure – SEC.gov
Audit Committee Charter – Morgan Stanley
Supply chain network External links:
Global Supply Chain Network | C.H. Robinson
Pandemic Supply Chain Network
UL Supply Chain Network – UL Wercs
Advisory board External links:
The Advisory Board Company – Official Site
NJFSAB – New Jersey Fire Sprinkler Advisory Board
The Science Advisory Board – Home Page
Academic administration External links:
Pauly Group | Academic Administration Search …
Environmental resource management External links:
Environmental Resource Management Major — Penn …
Environmental Resource Management – Austin, Texas
Environmental Resource Management Services | KCI
Whole-life cost External links:
Best reliability and whole-life cost in the sector
Whole-Life Cost – Investopedia
Sustainability metrics and indices External links:
Sustainability metrics and indices – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Sustainability metrics and indices
Chartered Management Institute External links:
Chartered Management Institute – YouTube
Chartered Management Institute | Facebook
Chartered Management Institute – Home | Facebook
Eco-Management and Audit Scheme External links:
EMAS certificate (Eco-management and audit scheme)
The Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS)
SAP Supply Chain Management External links:
IPS Bus App SAP Supply Chain Management Senior …
Certified Business Manager External links:
Certified Business Manager – wv.headed2.com
[PDF]Certified Business Manager (CBM) Credential Use …
Certified Business Manager CBM Certification Test Training
Raw material External links:
Raw Material | Definition of Raw Material by Merriam-Webster
Web 2.0 External links:
9 Inventions Edison Did Not Make – Jawad on Web 2.0
Introduction to Web 2.0 – Florida Virtual School
What Is Web 2.0? – CBS News
Organizational culture External links:
An Organizational Culture and Archetypal Survey System
Denison Consulting: Organizational Culture and …
What Is Organizational Culture? | CultureIQ
Cost reduction External links:
Consolidated Concepts – Cost Reduction Specialists for …
[PDF]Best Practices – Cost Reduction – FAU – FAU | Home Page
Product development External links:
New Product Development by Boston Engineering
SIGMADESIGN – Product Development Consulting Firms
TEEX Product Development Center
Business continuity External links:
Login – Business Continuity Office
Business Continuity Plan | FEMA.gov
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Standard in Plain English
Talent management External links:
SilkRoad | Onboarding Software – Talent Management, …
Self Management Group – Your Partners in Talent Management
Recruitment, Talent Management Solutions, Training | …
Performance measurement External links:
Oregon Public Performance Measurement Association
Locowise | SOCIAL PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT …
Performance measurement is the process of collecting, analyzing and/or reporting information regarding the performance of an individual, group, organization, system or component.
Fair trade certification External links:
[PDF]What is Fair Trade Certification? – Michigan State …
Fair Trade Certification – Arbor Teas
Fair Trade Certification Program – Driscoll’s
Business process outsourcing External links:
[PDF]Business Process Outsourcing – …
Organizational studies External links:
Organizational studies (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
Organizational Studies – tasaki.store
Customer relationship management External links:
Customer Relationship Management Login – NOVAtime
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Agile CRM – Customer Relationship Management
Legal personality External links:
[PDF]The Legal Personality of the European Union
legal personality – Everything2.com
Legal personality legal definition of Legal personality
Vlerick Business School External links:
Vlerick Business School – Google+
Vlerick Business School – Home | Facebook
Principles for Responsible Investment External links:
PRI Academy | Principles for Responsible Investment
Principles for Responsible Investment
Principles for Responsible Investment | Neuberger Berman