Meet Erika Arnone, Senior Solutions Consultant in Computer Software, San Francisco Bay Area.
She needs to balance specific methods for improving 802.11p. Her main goal is preventing decision fragments are left unanswered (parts of the who, why, when, where and how components of a decision are made, but others are never finalized) resulting in confusion.
In her 802.11p Toolkit Erika has 14 documents that cover the 802.11p topic.
Erika finds 7 Powerpoint Presentations, 4 PDFs and 3 Word Documents that cover 802.11p in-depth.
Erika hones in on the following actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document:
– Collision Avoidance System And Method.pdf
– Current Works In Vanets.ppt
– Emerging Wireless Standards.ppt
– For Vehicular Communications.ppt
– Frontiers Of Wireless And Mobile Communications.pdf
– Geobroadcast -From A Node To All Nodes In A Geographic Area.ppt
– Internet Of Things.pdf
– Multi-source Journal Content Integration Systems And Methods.pdf
– Nets-find Collaborative Research-.doc
– Radio Resource Management (External Source).doc
– Requirements Of Collision Avoidance System.ppt
– Technology Developments In The Digital Economy.doc
– The Safespot European Integrated Project.ppt
– Wireless Local Area Networks (Wlans) And Wireless Sensor Networks (Wsns) Primer.ppt
Erika now feels confident about her 802.11p intelligence and has the practical input and examples she needs to balance specific methods for improving 802.11p in minutes. On top of that, the documents also give her input on how to remodel and develop an effective 802.11p strategy.
You can get these advantages and results today with the 802.11p Toolkit: all part of a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important in IT with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable IT library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
‘The wide variety of toolkits is useful.’ – Tony M.