Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Architecting Innovation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Architecting Innovation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Architecting Innovation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Architecting Innovation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Architecting Innovation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- How can you negotiate Architecting Innovation successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- What are specific Architecting Innovation Rules to follow?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- What are current Architecting Innovation Paradigms?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Architecting Innovation agendas for the next 3 years?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Architecting Innovation book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Architecting Innovation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Architecting Innovation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Architecting Innovation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Architecting Innovation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Architecting Innovation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Architecting Innovation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Architecting Innovation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the chosen supplier part of the organizations database?
- Procurement Audit: Which contracts have been awarded for works, supply of products or provision of services?
- Risk Register: Does the evidence highlight any areas to advance opportunities or foster good relations. If yes what steps will be taken?
- Procurement Audit: Has management taken the necessary steps to ensure that relevant control systems are always up to date?
- Initiating Process Group: Will the Architecting Innovation project meet the client requirements, and will it achieve the business success criteria that justified doing the Architecting Innovation project in the first place?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Based on your Architecting Innovation project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Project Schedule: Have all Architecting Innovation project delays been adequately accounted for, communicated to all stakeholders and adjustments made in overall Architecting Innovation project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Are proper authorization and approval required prior to payment?
- Source Selection Criteria: What benefits are accrued from issuing a DRFP in advance of issuing a final RFP?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are assessments designed, delivered, and otherwise used to maximize training?
Step-by-step and complete Architecting Innovation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Architecting Innovation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Architecting Innovation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Architecting Innovation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Architecting Innovation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Architecting Innovation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Architecting Innovation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Architecting Innovation project with this in-depth Architecting Innovation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Architecting Innovation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Architecting Innovation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Architecting Innovation investments work better.
This Architecting Innovation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.