Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dynamic Discounting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dynamic Discounting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dynamic Discounting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dynamic Discounting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dynamic Discounting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Consider your own Dynamic Discounting project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- What are the short and long-term Dynamic Discounting goals?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Dynamic Discounting results?
- Who controls the risk?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- To what extent does management recognize Dynamic Discounting as a tool to increase the results?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Among the Dynamic Discounting product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dynamic Discounting book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Dynamic Discounting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dynamic Discounting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dynamic Discounting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dynamic Discounting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dynamic Discounting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dynamic Discounting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Dynamic Discounting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Dynamic Discounting project manager a PMP (Certified Dynamic Discounting project manager) and experienced?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Ideas for Developing Soft Skills at your organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Dynamic Discounting project documentation?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Procurement Audit: Do buyers obtain price quotations or bids from two or more suppliers on significant purchases if catalog or advertised prices are not available?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are actual Dynamic Discounting project results compared with planned or expected results to determine the variance?
- Procurement Audit: Are the right skills, experiences and competencies present in the acquisition workgroup and are the necessary outside specialists involved in part of the process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are internal Dynamic Discounting project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
Step-by-step and complete Dynamic Discounting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dynamic Discounting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dynamic Discounting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dynamic Discounting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dynamic Discounting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dynamic Discounting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dynamic Discounting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dynamic Discounting project with this in-depth Dynamic Discounting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dynamic Discounting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dynamic Discounting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dynamic Discounting investments work better.
This Dynamic Discounting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.