Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Joseph Halpern Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Joseph Halpern related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Joseph Halpern specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Joseph Halpern Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Joseph Halpern improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- Will Joseph Halpern deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- Do we all define Joseph Halpern in the same way?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- Why should we adopt a Joseph Halpern framework?
- Can we do Joseph Halpern without complex (expensive) analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Joseph Halpern book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Joseph Halpern self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Joseph Halpern Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Joseph Halpern areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Joseph Halpern Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Joseph Halpern projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Joseph Halpern Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Joseph Halpern project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Were products/services not received within the prescribed time limit?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current budgets resulting from changes to the authorized work and/or internal replanning, reconcilable to original budgets for specified reporting items?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a Joseph Halpern project two days earlier?
- Procurement Audit: Are order quantities, deliveries and payment levels under the contract monitored by an appropriate official?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Joseph Halpern project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Joseph Halpern project leaders committed to this Joseph Halpern project full time?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all office bearers/staff?
Step-by-step and complete Joseph Halpern Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Joseph Halpern project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Joseph Halpern project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Joseph Halpern project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Joseph Halpern project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Joseph Halpern project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Joseph Halpern project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Joseph Halpern project with this in-depth Joseph Halpern Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Joseph Halpern projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Joseph Halpern and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Joseph Halpern investments work better.
This Joseph Halpern All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.