Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Loopback Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Loopback related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Loopback specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Loopback Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Loopback improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Loopback shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- What are the usability implications of Loopback actions?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Loopback Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- Which customers cant participate in our Loopback domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Loopback book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Loopback self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Loopback Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Loopback areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Loopback Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Loopback projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Loopback Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Loopback project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know if the Loopback project requires outside equipment or vendor resources?
- Procurement Management Plan: Based on your Loopback project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Quality Management Plan: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
- Risk Data Sheet: What are you weak at and therefore need to do better?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all involved Loopback project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Loopback project?
- Risk Register: Assume the risk event or situation happens, what would the impact be?
- Contract Close-Out: Has each contract been audited to verify acceptance and delivery?
Step-by-step and complete Loopback Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Loopback project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Loopback project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Loopback project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Loopback project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Loopback project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Loopback project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Loopback project with this in-depth Loopback Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Loopback projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Loopback and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Loopback investments work better.
This Loopback All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.