Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical The Felix Project Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any The Felix Project related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated The Felix Project specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the The Felix Project Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which The Felix Project improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- What are our needs in relation to The Felix Project skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- How does The Felix Project integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider The Felix Project will circumvent those obstacles?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Among the The Felix Project product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the The Felix Project book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your The Felix Project self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the The Felix Project Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which The Felix Project areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough The Felix Project Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage The Felix Project projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step The Felix Project Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 The Felix Project project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What methods are to be used for managing and monitoring subcontractors (eg agreements, contracts etc)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Why has this particular mode of contracting been chosen?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the resources needed for the The Felix Project project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the least expensive way to complete the The Felix Project project within 40 weeks?
- Variance Analysis: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on The Felix Project projects?
- Change Request: Will the change use memory to the extent that other functions will be not have sufficient memory to operate effectively?
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and The Felix Project projects?
Step-by-step and complete The Felix Project Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 The Felix Project project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 The Felix Project project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 The Felix Project project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 The Felix Project project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 The Felix Project project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 The Felix Project project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any The Felix Project project with this in-depth The Felix Project Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose The Felix Project projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in The Felix Project and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make The Felix Project investments work better.
This The Felix Project All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.