What is involved in First 90 Days
Find out what the related areas are that First 90 Days connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a First 90 Days thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its First 90 Days journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward First 90 Days leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which First 90 Days related domains to cover and 104 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
First 90 Days, 90 Days, AH-64 Apache, AV-8B Harrier II, American Airlines, Blue angels, Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet, Boeing Harpoon, Boeing Phantom Works, C-17 Globemaster III, Charleston Air Force Base, F-15E Strike Eagle, F/A-18E/F Super Hornet, Flight Times TV, Huntington Beach, California, Kennedy Space Center, Macon, Georgia, McDonnell Aircraft, McDonnell Douglas, Naval Air Station Kingsville, North Carolina, Northrop YF-23, Operation Desert Storm, Phantom Works, Phoenix, Arizona, Salt Lake City, Utah, Space Shuttle, St. Louis, Missouri, Standard-definition television, Stereo lithography, Stereo sound, T-45A Goshawk, Torrance, California, Total Quality Management, USS John F. Kennedy, United Airlines Flight 232, United States, Yuma, Arizona:
First 90 Days Critical Criteria:
Study First 90 Days tasks and optimize First 90 Days leadership as a key to advancement.
– Does First 90 Days appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How will you measure your First 90 Days effectiveness?
90 Days Critical Criteria:
Recall 90 Days outcomes and customize techniques for implementing 90 Days controls.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which First 90 Days models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– In a project to restructure First 90 Days outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Is a First 90 Days Team Work effort in place?
AH-64 Apache Critical Criteria:
Check AH-64 Apache engagements and define what our big hairy audacious AH-64 Apache goal is.
– Among the First 90 Days product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What is the purpose of First 90 Days in relation to the mission?
– How would one define First 90 Days leadership?
AV-8B Harrier II Critical Criteria:
Focus on AV-8B Harrier II projects and devise AV-8B Harrier II key steps.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding First 90 Days?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations First 90 Days values?
– Can we do First 90 Days without complex (expensive) analysis?
American Airlines Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate American Airlines management and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Will First 90 Days have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we Identify specific First 90 Days investment and emerging trends?
– What are the usability implications of First 90 Days actions?
Blue angels Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Blue angels projects and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Blue angels decisions.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your First 90 Days processes?
– What management system can we use to leverage the First 90 Days experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet Critical Criteria:
Pilot Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet results and finalize the present value of growth of Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in First 90 Days?
– What business benefits will First 90 Days goals deliver if achieved?
– What are the long-term First 90 Days goals?
Boeing Harpoon Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Boeing Harpoon visions and define Boeing Harpoon competency-based leadership.
– Do we all define First 90 Days in the same way?
– Is First 90 Days Required?
Boeing Phantom Works Critical Criteria:
Read up on Boeing Phantom Works governance and create a map for yourself.
– Does First 90 Days analysis show the relationships among important First 90 Days factors?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving First 90 Days forward?
– How can the value of First 90 Days be defined?
C-17 Globemaster III Critical Criteria:
Give examples of C-17 Globemaster III risks and test out new things.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our First 90 Days agendas for the next 3 years?
– Have all basic functions of First 90 Days been defined?
– How to deal with First 90 Days Changes?
Charleston Air Force Base Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Charleston Air Force Base planning and point out improvements in Charleston Air Force Base.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this First 90 Days process?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as First 90 Days leaders?
– How do we Improve First 90 Days service perception, and satisfaction?
F-15E Strike Eagle Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over F-15E Strike Eagle quality and overcome F-15E Strike Eagle skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the First 90 Days requirements in detail?
F/A-18E/F Super Hornet Critical Criteria:
Reorganize F/A-18E/F Super Hornet tasks and give examples utilizing a core of simple F/A-18E/F Super Hornet skills.
– What are the business goals First 90 Days is aiming to achieve?
– How do we maintain First 90 Dayss Integrity?
Flight Times TV Critical Criteria:
Unify Flight Times TV governance and pay attention to the small things.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of First 90 Days?
– Who needs to know about First 90 Days ?
– How do we go about Securing First 90 Days?
Huntington Beach, California Critical Criteria:
Think about Huntington Beach, California strategies and correct better engagement with Huntington Beach, California results.
– Do those selected for the First 90 Days team have a good general understanding of what First 90 Days is all about?
– Is First 90 Days dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Does our organization need more First 90 Days education?
Kennedy Space Center Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Kennedy Space Center management and catalog Kennedy Space Center activities.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of First 90 Days into the services that we provide?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether First 90 Days goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do we know that any First 90 Days analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Macon, Georgia Critical Criteria:
Consult on Macon, Georgia engagements and perfect Macon, Georgia conflict management.
– What are all of our First 90 Days domains and what do they do?
– Why should we adopt a First 90 Days framework?
McDonnell Aircraft Critical Criteria:
Start McDonnell Aircraft projects and report on developing an effective McDonnell Aircraft strategy.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent First 90 Days services/products?
– What is the total cost related to deploying First 90 Days, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are current First 90 Days Paradigms?
McDonnell Douglas Critical Criteria:
Set goals for McDonnell Douglas projects and observe effective McDonnell Douglas.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once First 90 Days is underway?
Naval Air Station Kingsville Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Naval Air Station Kingsville outcomes and document what potential Naval Air Station Kingsville megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Which customers cant participate in our First 90 Days domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– When a First 90 Days manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
North Carolina Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze North Carolina projects and point out improvements in North Carolina.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your First 90 Days activities?
– How can skill-level changes improve First 90 Days?
Northrop YF-23 Critical Criteria:
Chat re Northrop YF-23 engagements and catalog Northrop YF-23 activities.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that First 90 Days objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does First 90 Days systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Operation Desert Storm Critical Criteria:
Align Operation Desert Storm outcomes and look for lots of ideas.
– Think about the people you identified for your First 90 Days project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing First 90 Days? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What potential environmental factors impact the First 90 Days effort?
Phantom Works Critical Criteria:
Define Phantom Works visions and correct better engagement with Phantom Works results.
– Do the First 90 Days decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we manage First 90 Days Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are the short and long-term First 90 Days goals?
Phoenix, Arizona Critical Criteria:
Confer over Phoenix, Arizona visions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Phoenix, Arizona projects.
– Why are First 90 Days skills important?
– Is the scope of First 90 Days defined?
– What is our First 90 Days Strategy?
Salt Lake City, Utah Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Salt Lake City, Utah adoptions and find out.
– How can you negotiate First 90 Days successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we go about Comparing First 90 Days approaches/solutions?
– What is our formula for success in First 90 Days ?
Space Shuttle Critical Criteria:
Use past Space Shuttle projects and innovate what needs to be done with Space Shuttle.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of First 90 Days that make it risky?
St. Louis, Missouri Critical Criteria:
Model after St. Louis, Missouri leadership and stake your claim.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the First 90 Days process?
Standard-definition television Critical Criteria:
Deduce Standard-definition television goals and check on ways to get started with Standard-definition television.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once First 90 Days is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are the Key enablers to make this First 90 Days move?
Stereo lithography Critical Criteria:
Group Stereo lithography tasks and remodel and develop an effective Stereo lithography strategy.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of First 90 Days product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Stereo sound Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Stereo sound decisions and probe Stereo sound strategic alliances.
T-45A Goshawk Critical Criteria:
Infer T-45A Goshawk tactics and research ways can we become the T-45A Goshawk company that would put us out of business.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about First 90 Days. How do we gain traction?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a First 90 Days project?
– What is Effective First 90 Days?
Torrance, California Critical Criteria:
Chat re Torrance, California quality and mentor Torrance, California customer orientation.
– Do we monitor the First 90 Days decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom First 90 Days project?
Total Quality Management Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Total Quality Management goals and acquire concise Total Quality Management education.
– In what ways are First 90 Days vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting First 90 Days with what users do day-to-day?
USS John F. Kennedy Critical Criteria:
Powwow over USS John F. Kennedy visions and optimize USS John F. Kennedy leadership as a key to advancement.
– Is there any existing First 90 Days governance structure?
– Are assumptions made in First 90 Days stated explicitly?
United Airlines Flight 232 Critical Criteria:
X-ray United Airlines Flight 232 results and catalog United Airlines Flight 232 activities.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for First 90 Days strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Why is First 90 Days important for you now?
United States Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about United States visions and spearhead techniques for implementing United States.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Yuma, Arizona Critical Criteria:
Talk about Yuma, Arizona outcomes and report on setting up Yuma, Arizona without losing ground.
– How do mission and objectives affect the First 90 Days processes of our organization?
– Have the types of risks that may impact First 90 Days been identified and analyzed?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the First 90 Days Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
First 90 Days External links:
The Hardcover of the The First 90 Days: Proven Strategies for Getting Up to Speed Faster and Smarter by Michael Watkins at Barnes & Noble. FREE
The First 90 Days of Recovery | Addiction Recovery Tips
90 Days External links:
90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days – XFINITY Stream
Introducing Before the 90 Days | Before the 90 Day | TLC
90 days before today – Convert Units
AH-64 Apache External links:
Boeing: AH-64 Apache
AV-8B Harrier II External links:
American Airlines External links:
American Airlines – Login
flight status information – American Airlines
NetBenefits Login Page – American Airlines
Blue angels External links:
U.S. Navy Blue Angels – Home | Facebook
U.S. Navy Blue Angels | Show Information
Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet External links:
AeroWeb | Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet
Boeing Harpoon External links:
Boeing Harpoon Missile History – YouTube
Boeing Phantom Works External links:
Boeing Phantom Works X-45A – YouTube
Boeing Phantom Works | DLR Group
Boeing Phantom Works – Kompass
C-17 Globemaster III External links:
Boeing: C-17 Globemaster III
C-17 Globemaster III Specifications – The Aviation Zone
Charleston Air Force Base External links:
Charleston Air Force Base – Lodging, Housing, Hotels, Inns
Charleston Air Force Base | Military.com
AirNav: KCHS – Charleston Air Force Base/International Airport
F-15E Strike Eagle External links:
F-15E Strike Eagle (Book, 1992) [WorldCat.org]
F-15E Strike Eagle – ANISEARCH.com
F-15E Strike Eagle, Revell 04891 (2014) – scalemates.com
F/A-18E/F Super Hornet External links:
[PDF]F/A-18E/F Super Hornet and EA-18G Growler – DOT&E
AeroWeb | Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet
Huntington Beach, California External links:
Pacific Eye Care | Optometrist in Huntington Beach, California
AT&T Store – Huntington Beach, California
Huntington Beach, California | SeaCliff Country Club
Kennedy Space Center External links:
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex – Home | Facebook
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex – Official Site
Kennedy Space Center Home | NASA
Macon, Georgia External links:
Secure Health | Care Close to Home | Macon, Georgia
Macon Little Theatre, Macon, Georgia
MidSouth Community Federal Credit Union | Macon, Georgia
McDonnell Aircraft External links:
McDonnell Aircraft Corporation | Flickr
McDonnell Douglas External links:
Boeing Agrees to Acquire Archrival McDonnell Douglas – …
Vought F-8 Crusader vs. McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom …
Cargo Planes — McDonnell Douglas MD-10-10F | FedEx …
Naval Air Station Kingsville External links:
DVIDS – Naval Air Station Kingsville
Northrop YF-23 External links:
NORTHROP YF-23 – Flight Manuals
Northrop YF-23 Black Widow – Appliances – Facebook
Northrop YF-23 Black Widow – YouTube
Operation Desert Storm External links:
OPERATION DESERT STORM OBJECTIVES Appendix V …
15 Unforgettable Photos From Operation Desert Storm | …
Phantom Works External links:
Boeing Phantom Works – Kompass
Yosha Phantom Works – Home | Facebook
Salt Lake City, Utah External links:
Current Local Time in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Salt Lake City, Utah Hotels – Hilton City Center
Hotels Salt Lake City, Utah | Hotel in Salt Lake City, UT
Space Shuttle External links:
Most Popular “Space Shuttle” Titles – IMDb
The Space Shuttle (TV Movie 1994) – IMDb
Directed by Scott Hicks. A behind-the-scenes look at Space Shuttle operations.
St. Louis, Missouri External links:
Collector of Revenue | City of St. Louis, Missouri
Standard-definition television External links:
Standard-definition television | electronics | Britannica.com
Standard-definition television for Kids – Kiddle
Stereo sound External links:
Sound Stands: Big stereo sound, versatile design | VIZIO
The PLAY:3 delivers stunningly immersive, stereo sound for a mid-sized speaker, perfect alone or in a stereo pair.
PLAY:3 — Mid-size Home Speaker with Stereo Sound | Sonos
T-45A Goshawk External links:
The US Navy — Fact File: T-45A Goshawk training aircraft
Torrance, California External links:
Torrance, California Hotel Near Redondo Beach – Marriott
AMC Del Amo 18 – Torrance, California 90503 – AMC Theatres
Total Quality Management External links:
Total Quality Management – TQM Definition – Investopedia
What is the Total Quality Management (TQM) Approach?
Total Quality Management – Introduction
USS John F. Kennedy External links:
USS JOHN F. KENNEDY (CV-67) Deployments & History
USS John F. Kennedy Aircraft Carrier Project for Rhode …
USS JOHN F. KENNEDY (CV-67) Deployments & History
United Airlines Flight 232 External links:
United Airlines Flight 232 | Facts & History | Britannica.com
United Airlines Flight 232 | KLM Law
United States External links:
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Yuma, Arizona External links:
Amberly’s Place – Yuma, Arizona
Datepac – Yuma, Arizona